NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill
Unpacked and checked
Table of Contents
NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 91 online user reviews of the NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill. Overall, this treadmill scored 4.6 out of 5.
Combining customer scores with our expert analysis, we have awarded this treadmill a Savvy Score of 9.3 out of 10. Our 2023 treadmill buying guide rated it as the Best NordicTrack Treadmill. We highly recommend this running machine for those with a budget of £2,500 – £2,999.
- The NordicTrack 2450 has a large running area and feels comfortable for taller and bigger individuals
- We noticed that the newer version of this treadmill comes with some great upgrades such as improved HD graphics, BlueTooth headphone connectivity, and faster WiFi connection
- It is easy to set up and assemble, thanks to the app and online videos
- The vast majority of customers were very pleased with their purchase and believe that this treadmill is worth the price tag
- It’s well built, and some reviewers said they believe this to be better than the ones they use at their gym
- Unlike some other treadmills in this price bracket, the 2450 includes a decline option of -3%
- One drawback is that a few reviewers said that the product arrived with missing parts
Alternative NordicTrack Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of the best NordicTrack treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine.
About the NordicTrack 2450 Treadmill
The newest version of the NordicTrack Commercial 2450 treadmill has many upgrades and features. Before going into detail about this treadmill, we expect you’ll want to see this info first.
- The 2450 now comes with an upgraded 14” Smart HD Touchscreen
- The Automatic Trainer Control has been enhanced
- Graphics Performance has been improved and also has added Processor Cooling
- Wifi connectivity is now faster thanks to the Dual 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The machine is now quieter when moving between incline settings due to the new Quiet Drive Incline Tech
- The machine is compatible with the newest Android 9 operating system
- You can now connect earphones using the Bluetooth Headphone Connectivity
Now that we have covered what’s new in this version of the 2450, here’s what this treadmill has to offer.
This treadmill provides a large running surface of 22″ x 60″, allowing for a comfortable workout for runners of all sizes. The powerful 4.0 CHP motor can accommodate heavy users (300 lbs/135 kg) at inclines of 15% and a top speed of 12 mph (22 km/h).
We like that this machine allows up to 5 people can track their progress independently. This means each family member can set up their profile and monitor personal stats over time.
Using iFit (which requires a subscription), you can now stream live workouts and join in using the large 22″ HD touchscreen. During testing, we found the 22″ screen to be more than big enough and had fun experiencing various interactive workouts – especially running across different famous cities.
Overall, we believe this to be one of the best treadmills you can get for under £3,000, with the only downside being the low max user weight (compared with other treadmills such as the JTX Club Max Commercial, which can take up to 400 lbs/180 kg).
With its fantastic warranty, many features, and improved connectivity, the NordicTrack 2450 is a great option if you spend around £2,500-£3,000.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Display: 22″ Smart HD Screen
- Motor: 3.6 CHP
- Top speed: 12 mph/ 19 km/h
- Incline: 15%
- Decline: -3%
- Running area: 22″ x 60″ (55 x 152 cm)
- Flex Cushioning
- Rollers: 2.5″ precision-machined and balanced non-flex rollers
- iFit integrated (most retailers are offering free trial subscriptions of up to 12 months)
- Dual 3-inch, digitally amplified speakers
- Fans: dual auto breeze
- Accessories: tablet/iPad holder
- Max. user weight: 300 lbs/ 135 kg
- Product weight: 154 kg
- Dimensions: 205 x 99 x 150 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime frame; 10-year motor; 2-year parts and labour (must register within 28 days of purchase)
Alternative Cheap Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of cheap treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
If you’re from the US and landed on this page by mistake, head on over and check out the NordicTrack Commercial 2450 US page to compare prices.
Specification: NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill