NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase Nordic Track Commercial 1750 Treadmill Front Roller Model Number NTL158090 by Nordic Track for only £217.41
- The lowest price of Nordic Track Commercial 1750 Treadmill Front Roller Model Number NTL158090 by Nordic Track was obtained on October 19, 2020 8:57 pm.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill Prices
|Price history for Nordic Track Commercial 1750 Treadmill Front Roller Model Number NTL158090 by Nordic Track|
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Reviews & Videos
We’ve looked online to see what people are saying about the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill. Out of 119 online user reviews, this running machine scored 4.0 out of 5. Users were pleased with the ease of assembly, sturdiness, and quietness.
- Perfect for those with joint problems or other medical issues which require low-impact exercise.
- Great quality product, which easily folds away for storage, making it the ideal choice for those with less space to work with.
- Sturdy machine with quiet operation.
- Strong, powerful motor – 3.8 CHP. CHP stands for continuous horsepower. This means that the motor always operates at this level. Many treadmills simply mention the HP (horsepower). For example, it might state that it is 4.0 HP, but not tell you that this is the maximum output, and will not always run at this power. These kinds of motors are more likely to break down and need repairing or replacing much sooner.
- Large running deck which will suit taller runners without a problem.
- A few reviewers recommend having the machine professionally assembled. Although it is possible to do it yourself, those who opted for the professional assembly thought that the price charged (usually around £60/$75) was worth it.
- iFit features might not be so good for some people, so consider these features if iFit is a reason for purchasing.
- Belt seems to slip according to one user.
- Another user had the motor replaced twice in 5 years but was using it very regularly (over 7,500 miles).
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
About the NordicTrack 1750
When it comes to running machines, NordicTrack treadmills have quite a reputation. Countless reviews of various models mention how great these cardio machines are. Of these treadmills, one of the most popular is the NordicTrack 1750 treadmill.
Integrated Tablet Support
With the 1750 Commercial Treadmill, you can attach your tablet above the display screen. This means you can easily enjoy your own music or movies while working out and allows access to the console functions during your training session.
The new design is adjustable so you can alter the tablet to the perfect viewing angle. Please note that this treadmill does not include a tablet.
In 2013, NordicTrack hit the news with the release of their ground-breaking Flex Cushioning system. As the name “flex” suggests, you can alter the running deck settings to suit your needs. Manufactured with four coil springs (mounted over dubber dampeners), the softest setting reduces joint impact.
When the Flex Cushioning setting is on, you will experience the soft running deck. When off, the deck becomes firm. The idea was to design a treadmill where the user had this option to mimic a real-world off-road feel.
Large Running Surface
If you’re a taller runner, you should certainly consider the size of the running belt. One of the main drawbacks of cheaper treadmills such as the JLL T350 and Reebok GT40 is the size of the running area. Sometimes a smaller surface is great – for example when you have less space in your home or gym to work with. However, when you have more room, you should opt for a larger surface.
The running area on the NordicTrack 1750 is 55 x 152 cm. The belt is also 2-ply which is designed to reduce friction and noise for a quieter workout and higher durability.
Alternative NordicTrack Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of NordicTrack treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
Key Features, Benefits & Specs
- Top speed: 22 km/h (13.7 mph)
- 0 – 15% Power Incline: Burn more calories and vary your workouts with a one-touch incline up to 15%.
0 – 3% Power Decline: Replicate real-world running conditions and target different muscles with one-touch decline training.
- Triple oversized fans for extra comfort: With two upper fans on the console, and a lower fan built into the accessory tray, these automatic fans adjust to match workout intensity.
- Adjustable tablet holder.
- iPod compatible.
- Flex Cushioning for less joint impact.
- Bluetooth audio system: Connect with Bluetooth and blast out your favourite workout tunes and maximise results with impressive 3″ speakers.
- iFit enabled: replicate real-life locations, track progress and get a new workout every single day while tailoring training to your specific goals.
- Wireless chest strap included: Send a continuous signal to display. This helps you maintain the correct heart rate for your fitness goals.
- 38 pre-set workout programmes
- 3.8 CHP motor: This powerful motor is quiet, and ensures a smooth run. In addition, NordicTrack provides a lifetime warranty for it.
- Foldable: Using their innovative SpaceSaver Technology, the NordicTrack 1750 uses EasyLift to assist telescoping shock to assist with lifting the deck up for storage and cleaning.
- Integrated accessory tray: We all need somewhere to store our bits and pieces such as phone, towel etc. The ergonomically placed accessory tray solves this perfectly.
- Running surface: 152 x 55 cm
- 7″full-colour touchscreen display.
- Dimensions: 199 x 100 x 178 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 106 x 86 x 187 cm (L x W x H)
- Max user weight: 135 kg.
- Product weight: 134 kg.
- Warranty: Lifetime frame warranty; Lifetime motor warranty; 2 year parts and labour – when registered within 28 days of purchase.
Alternative Treadmills Under £2000
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £2000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
Proform 1450 vs NordicTrack 1750
When researching which treadmill to buy, the choice between the Proform 1450 and NordicTrack 1750 always seems to crop up.
Firstly, it is worth noting that the Proform 1450 is discontinued, so you will only be able to pick one up second hand. However, if you’re still interested in the key differences, here is what you should consider:
- Price: The ProForm 1450 was a much cheaper treadmill, and second hand, you can pick them up for less than Â£500 ($600)
- Top Speed: At 13.7 mph (22 km/h) vs 12.4 mph (20 km/h) the NordicTrack 1750 comes out on top.
- Running Surface: The mammoth 55 x 152 cm running surface of the 1750 beats the 51 x 147 cm of the 1450, hands down.
- Motor Size: Larger motors will last longer and produce higher top speeds.
Sole F80 vs NordicTrack 1750
When choosing the right treadmill for your workout needs, a common comparison is the NordicTrack 1750 vs. the Sole F80. Below you will find the key features compared to help you decide which one you should buy.
- Overall User Rating: Although the Sole F80 received fewer reviews (24 vs. 119) it scored much higher, receiving a solid 4.6 out of 5 compared with 4 out of 5 for the NordicTrack 1750.
- Running Deck: at 59 x 152 cm, the F80 running deck is wider than the NordicTrack 1750.
- Motor: the motor on the Sole F80 is smaller (3.5 vs 3.8 CHP). Also, the NordicTrack motor comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Incline: both treadmills feature 15% incline, however, the NordicTrack 1750 also features 3% decline.
- Warranty: as already mentioned, the 1750 comes with a lifetime motor warranty. Other parts only have a 2-year warranty compared with 3-years on the Sole F80
- Price: with a list price of £1,699 vs. £1,899, the Sole F80 is the cheaper treadmill.
In conclusion, based on user reviews and price, the Sole F80 is the better option. While the motor warranty is only 10-years, other reviewers stated that their NordicTrack motor required replacing after a few years.
However, if you require decline features and want better entertainment options, the extra £200 for NordicTrack 1750 is easily justified.
Instructions, Manual and Maintenance
No matter what NordicTrack 1750 problems you are having, there is an easy way to troubleshoot and fix. To help you out, here is a link to the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Manual. Whether you’re looking to factory reset, solve problems, see the parts list, or check out error codes, you should find this document useful.
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill
|Top Speed (mph)||
|Top Speed (kmh)||
Bluetooth, Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, iPod Connector, Speed, Time
Tablet/Phone holder, Display, Fan, Foldable, Incline, Touchscreen
|Max User Weight||
|Motor Power (HP)||