NordicTrack C700 Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at NordicTrack UK, eBay.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase NordicTrack C700 Treadmill - RRP £999 for only £675.00, which is 32% less than the cost in NordicTrack UK (£999.00).
- The lowest price of C 700 was obtained on January 16, 2022 5:16 am.
NordicTrack C700 Treadmill Prices
NordicTrack C700 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 485 online user reviews of the NordicTrack C700. Overall, this treadmill scored 4.2 out of 5. Users were pleased with the high-quality construction, reliability, and value for money.
The C700 didn’t quite do enough to make our best treadmills guide, however, if you’re desperate for a treadmill with iFit capabilities then this machine is certainly worth your shortlist. If iFit is not a big issue for you, we recommend spending £100 less and getting the JTX Sprint-7 – it scored an almost unbeatable 9.9 out of 10! Check out the specs below:
- This treadmill stands out for its durability, with a majority of users commenting that it is suitable for daily use and won’t suffer wear and tear.
- According to a large percentage of reviewers, this unit is ideal for non-marathoners, beginners, and novices who are new to working out.
- Nearly all buyers noted that the machine was incredibly sturdy and as solid as a commercial treadmill.
- This particular unit was praised by users for being well built, especially in light of its affordable price tag.
- One customer was delighted to discover that the treadmill was very quiet. This enabled them to watch TV and even speak on the phone whilst using the machine.
- The fan was popular amongst a handful of customers who appreciated the handy addition which cooled them down during their workouts.
- Reviewers loved that you can fold the unit up and were highly impressed with how easy it is to use.
- A majority of buyers found it difficult to put the treadmill together and suggested that it requires more than two people to assemble.
- One user reported that the integrated tablet holder did not hold the tablet securely.
- A handful of people grumbled about the instructions being unclear and hard to read.
Alternative NordicTrack Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of NordicTrack treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
NordicTrack X22i Incline Trainer£2,999.00
NordicTrack C990 Folding Treadmill£1,299.00
NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Treadmill£1,999.00
About the NordicTrack C700
The NordicTrack C700 flaunts OneTouch controls, impressive SpaceSaver design, and self-cooling technology. This model ticks all the boxes concerning training options and combines technological innovation to provide a total body workout for the modern-day user.
The C700 is built using a Smart-Response drive system. This means you don’t need to manually adjust speed or incline; the machine digitally controls it for you – moving to a top speed of 20 km/h and incline of 10%.
With its patented SpaceSaver® design, the C700 treadmill easily folds away to help you save space.
As with most NordicTrack products, the treadmill is compatible with iFit. This subscription (which most retailers include free for the first year) allows you to train with personal trainers who will adjust your incline and speed along with the workout.
How Does the NordicTrack C700 Compare to Other Treadmills?
The most important question to ask yourself is how does the NordicTrack C700 compare to other treadmills in the £499 – £1000 price range.
By comparing the fundamental main features such as top speed, running area, maximum user weight, incline percentage, and motor power, we can objectively score this machine against others in the same price range.
We then combine these scores with customer ratings to get an overall Savvy Score. Below is a list of the top 5 treadmills in the £499 – £1000 price range. Note that the NordicTrack C700 didn’t even make our top 5. For this reason, you should check out the alternatives before you buy your treadmill.
Here is also a list of the top NordicTrack treadmills for comparison, too (COMING SOON)
In the £499 – £1000 price category, we found most treadmill running areas to be around 5,500 – 6,500 centimetres squared.
If you’re only buying your treadmill for brisk walking and jogging then you can get away with a smaller running surface.
At 7,140, the C700 excels in this area. The running surface is large enough for tall runners to run at full pace.
We expect to see at least a 12% incline in this price bracket – and the highest we saw was 15% for the JTX Sprint 7 and Reebok Jet 200. So if a steeper incline is your bag, then perhaps one of these will better suit your needs.
However, the C700 falls below what you should expect with a disappointing 10%.
Max User Weight
You should make sure that the treadmill you’re buying can accommodate your weight. The maximum user weights in the £499 – £1000 price category range from 110 kg – 160 kg.
Some customer reviews on other treadmills report that when you are nearing the max user weight, the machines start to slow down or creak, so we suggest allowing some headroom of 10%. So, if you are 110 kg, opt for a machine with a maximum user weight of at least 120 kg. If you’re 125 kg, don’t purchase this because it says it can accommodate 125 kg – step it up and opt for one with a capacity of 140 kg+
At 125 kg, the C700 is towards the bottom of the range. Also, this treadmill is more expensive than the models with higher maximum user weights, so for the price, this falls short.
16 km/h is the benchmark for this price bracket. If you plan on using your treadmill for just walking and jogging, then a top speed of 12 km/h will suffice, however, if you want to properly run at high speed, then 16 km/h is the lowest you should go for.
The highest top speed we discovered in this price range is 20 km/h – one of those options is the C700, so we can safely say that the NordicTrack C700 excels when it comes to top speed.
Comparing motor power is tricky. Retailers and manufacturers can be sneaky and vague when it comes to reporting the motor power.
You should always look for the CHP if you can. Many places report the HP (horsepower), however, CHP (continuous horsepower) is a better measurement.
HP can often refer simply to the maximum output. So, a treadmill with an HP rating of 4 might only operate at 1 on slower speeds and lower inclines. Only once the incline hits 10%+ and you run near the top speed does the power output reach 4.
CHP means that the power output is continuous. So a CHP of 2.5 means it operates at this output even on slower settings. This is better for the motor’s life and also tends to be quieter, overall.
At 2.75 CHP, the motor on the C700 is above our 2 CHP benchmark.
With a powerful motor, high top speed, large running area and adequate incline, the NordicTrack C700 is actually an awesome machine. Only the lower than expected maximum user weight and 12% incline prevent this from scoring a perfect 100%. For features, we actually scored the NordicTrack C700 at 98.4% – one of the highest-rated treadmills for under £1,000. Our overall Savvy Score of 8.9 reflects some negative customer reviews. It scored 4.2 out of 5 compared with 4.8 out of 5 for JTX Fitness who are praised highly for their customer service, generous warranties and well-built products.
Alternative Treadmills Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
ProForm 505 CST Folding Spacesaver Treadmill (with Power Incline)£799.00
Roger Black Easy Fold Treadmill£399.00
Reebok ZR8 Treadmill£480.00
NordicTrack C700 Specs
- Running area: 51 x 140 cm
- Motor: 2.75 CHP
- Incline: 10%
- Console type: LED Touchscreen
- Top Speed: 20 km/h (12.4 mph)
- Running Deck: Flexselect Cushioning
- AutoBreeze Workout Fans
- EKG Handgrips
- Onetouch Controls
- iFit Bluetooth
- Smart BlueTooth (BLE) Chestbelt Compatible
- Multi-Window LED Display
- Dual 2-Inch Speakers
- Max. user weight: 125 kg
- Product weight: 93 kg
- Dimensions: 185 x 85 x 150 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 93 x 91 x 172 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 10-year Motor, 2-Year Parts & Labour (must register within 28 days of purchase).
NordicTrack C700 Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the NordicTrack C700 manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up and maintenance instructions.
Alternative Cheap Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of cheap treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
ProForm Pro 5000 Treadmill£1,799.00
ProForm Performance 800i Treadmill£1,179.99
ProForm Carbon T7 Treadmill£1,299.00
Proform Pro 9000 Treadmill£1,999.00
ProForm Carbon T10 Treadmill£1,199.00
JTX Club-Pro: Professional Treadmill£2,299.00
JTX Club-Max Commercial Treadmill£5,999.00
Specification: NordicTrack C700 Treadmill