NordicTrack C7.5 Elliptical Trainer with 5″ Backlit Display
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay, NordicTrack UK, Best Gym Equipment.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase Nordictrack New C7.5 Elliptical Trainer for only £899.00, which is 25% less than the cost in Best Gym Equipment (£1,199.00).
- The lowest price of NordicTrack NEW C7.5 Elliptical was obtained on January 16, 2022 10:54 am.
NordicTrack C7.5 Elliptical Trainer with 5″ Backlit Display Prices
|Price history for Nordictrack New C7.5 Elliptical Trainer|
NordicTrack C7.5 Elliptical Reviews and Videos
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 72 customer reviews of the NordicTrack C7.5 Elliptical Cross Trainer. Overall, this elliptical scored 4.2 out of 5.
Users were pleased with the sturdy and durable build quality, the resistance levels and wide range of workout programmes.
- The majority of customers said that this cardio machine is sturdy and durable, and operates smoothly.
- Assembly is easy enough for one person (about one to two hours or so), however, can be constructed more efficiently with two people.
- The built-in fan is quiet and powerful.
- Vast range of resistance; one reviewer who regularly runs and swims commented that the resistance is excellent to break a sweat, even when not set at full.
- Fantastic value for money – most who purchased this item had done their research and found this to be one of the best options for the price point.
- Includes a wide range of workout programmes for variety and different exercise intensity.
- Several users reported dissatisfaction with the iFit app.
- The heart rate monitor was not very accurate, according to one reviewer.
- Some customers said it was difficult to set up and use, with others saying that even with the professional installation, they were unable to get it operational without noises.
- The core of the machine is heavy, so might require two people to assemble/transport – especially if going up or down stairs.
- Some of the fixtures did not fit properly, meaning one customer had to visit the hardware store to get suitable replacements.
- One buyer was unhappy with the display. They said that you could remove certain metrics, but when you start the machine back up, they are back again.
About the NordicTrack C7.5 Crosstrainer
The NordicTrack C7.5 Crosstrainer has a clever feature to work different muscles and change the focus of your workout. The adjustable incline allows you to work the calves, hamstrings and thighs more closely.
Simple controls change the shape and length of your stride to ramp up your training efforts for better results. Everyone hates getting overly hot when working out, don’t they? Not to worry – you can stay cool with the fan that automatically adjusts its speed to match your workout intensity.
9 kg Inertia Flywheel
When considering what cross trainer or elliptical workout machine to buy, you should check the flywheel weight. A heavier flywheel makes for a sturdier, smoother and quieter machine. So, if you have two products with identical specs, and one has a 9 kg flywheel and the other is 7 kg, you should go for the heavier option.
The NordicTrack C7.5 is fitted with a 9 kg flywheel, utilising silent magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet ride.
22 Digital Resistance Levels
Some of the reviews we read drew attention to the resistance levels. NordicTrack’s trademarked OneTouch controls make it easy to adjust the resistance at the touch of a button – so no need to scroll through options and menus.
The broad range of resistance makes it easy to vary your workout and challenge yourself when it’s most needed.
0 – 20-degree Power-Adjustable Ramp + 18″ Power-Adjustable Stride
As with the versatile range of resistance, the adjustable ramp and adjustable stride allow for greater workout versatility and intensity. By adjusting the incline ramp, you can better target the quads, glutes, and calves.
Alternative NordicTrack Elliptical Cross Trainers
You can check out reviews and ratings of NordicTrack elliptical cross trainers at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right elliptical for your needs.
NordicTrack C7.5 Features, Benefits & Specs
- 26 pre-set workouts – workouts designed by qualified personal trainers to help you achieve your goals and push your limits.
- 5″ backlit display – with a wide viewing angle, you can track your speed, distance, time, pulse, and calories burned.
- 22 digital resistance levels – test yourself with this wide range of resistance.
- SoftTouch upper arm grips – yet another trademarked feature, these unique grips allow you to burn more calories, according to the NordicTrack website.
- iFit Bluetooth smart enabled – the iFit app requires a subscription, but is an excellent addition to cardio equipment. Connect your tablet and maximise your output using the automatic stats tracking, Google Maps routes and new daily workout routines.
- 18â³ Power Adjustable Stride – even taller individuals will feel comfortable thanks to the generous stride length.
- Handy water bottle holder – while most machines come with one nowadays, it’s always worth noting when this feature is included.
- iPod compatible sound system – connect your MP3 player or iPod and enjoy your favourite workout tunes through the high-quality 2″ speakers.
- Transport wheels for easy transferringÂ around the gym.
- Product Dimensions 180cm L x 65cm W x 179cm H
- Max. user weight: 125 kg
- Product weight: 86 kg
- Warranty: 5-year frame warranty; 2-year parts and labour (must register within 28 days)
Alternative Cross Trainers Under £1000
You can check out reviews and ratings of cross-trainers under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right elliptical for your needs.
ProForm Endurance 720 E Elliptical£999.00
Instruction Manual & Assembly Guide
Want to know what you’re getting yourself into? Check out the NordicTrack C7.5 Manual to find out more about how to assemble before you buy. This can also come in handy if you’ve lost your copy. You will find maintenance instructions, parts lists and general warranty info, too.
Alternative Cross Trainers & Ellipticals
With so many cross trainers & ellipticals to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Roger Black Gold Cross Trainer£349.00
XS Sports Luna Pro 2-in1 Elliptical Cross Trainer£159.99
Marcy Onyx C80 Elliptical Cross Trainer£449.00
Octane Fitness xR6000 X-Ride Seated Elliptical£2,999.00
Impetus IE 6800am Air Magnetic Elliptical Cross Trainer£1,153.99
Specification: NordicTrack C7.5 Elliptical Trainer with 5″ Backlit Display