Nike Roshe One
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase Nike Nike Roshe One Gs 599728-410, Unisex Kid's Low-Top Sneakers, Blue (Navy 599728-410), 5 UK (38 EU) for only £21.19
- The lowest price of NIKE Wmns Roshe One Moire, Women’s Low-Top Sneakers, Red, 4.5 UK (38 EU) was obtained on July 22, 2022 10:17 am.
Nike Roshe One Prices
|Price history for Nike Nike Roshe One Gs 599728-410, Unisex Kid's Low-Top Sneakers, Blue (Navy 599728-410), 5 UK (38 EU)|
Table of Contents
Nike Roshe One Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 2734 online user reviews of the Nike Roshe One. Overall, these trainers scored 4.4 out of 5. Users were pleased with the contemporary design, all-day comfort, and budget-friendly price.
- A major bonus of the trainer is that it can be worn with or without socks.
- Several purchasers said they loved being able to get a first-class product, without having to break the bank.
- Receiving lots of compliments was an added perk of wearing this shoe for many buyers.
- Plenty of customers appreciated the variety of colourways available.
- It can be worn for long periods without any discomfort, according to a handful of commenters.
- Reviewers commended this shoe for its super lightweight feel and immediate step-in comfort.
- The cushioning and arch support was not substantial enough for some wearers.
- A few users were displeased with the low-quality construction, with one user reporting that the Nike logo came off quickly.
- Some buyers found that the insoles were uneven and uncomfortable.
Alternative Nike Roshe Run Versions
About the Nike Roshe One
The Nike Roshe one is the original low top trainer in Nike’s Roshe range of casual footwear.
Showing off a streamlined silhouette, its minimalist design matches perfectly with any style of clothing for a relaxed, laid-back feel.
Buyers can choose from a wide selection of colours from sleek triple black to bold hues that make the wearer stand out from the crowd. It is available in models for both men and women for an accurate fit.
A cushioned collar adds comfort while the flexible one-piece mesh upper and no-sew toe box gives the shoe it’s sock-like feel. But that’s not all; this trainer can actually be worn without socks so wearers can slip these on whenever they please.
Sweat build-up is not an issue with this shoe as the breathable upper keeps the interior of the shoe cool and dry. This makes the Nike Roshe One suitable for warmer days in spring and summer, however, it can still be worn all year round.
The Phylon foam midsole came under fire not delivering adequate cushioning, and the shoe’s construction left some users wondering whether it really is built to last.
Nonetheless, based on reviews, owners of the Roshe One consider it their go-to trainer for daily wear and say that it is a staple lifestyle trainer in anyone’s wardrobe.
Alternative Nike Trainers
You’ll find a huge selection of Nike trainers at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best Nike shoes for your needs.
Nike Roshe One Features
- Style: Retro
- Colours available: Beige, Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White
- Top: Low
- Fastening system: Laces
- Material: EVA, Mesh, Rubber Sole
With so many trainers to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: Nike Roshe One