Nike Romaleos 3 Weightlifting Shoes
Nike Romaleos 3 Reviews
We looked online and discovered 119 online user reviews of the Nike Romaleos 3 weightlifting shoes. Overall, these weightlifting shoes scored 4.2 out of 5.
- Great support, sturdy, stable
- Accurate sizing (especially if you’re used to wearing normal Nike shoes – should be the same size)
- Look great
- Poor quality control – some users report straps breaking, and soles coming off.
- Colours may not be as they appear – some users report that the “Solar Red” is actually pink!
- Tighter than Romaleos 2
Nike Romaleos 3 Features
In typical style, Nike set a new standard when they released the original Nike Romaleos weightlifting shoes. Since their original release, two updates have been made. The Nike Romaleos 2 improved upon their predecessor, and so, the Nike Romaeleos 3 set out to improve yet again.
- Synthetic leather reinforces mesh on upper for support and breathability
- Flywire cables and nylon midfoot strap offer a dynamic lockdown
- Two interchangeable insoles provide soft or firm support
- Honeycomb TPU plate for lightweight stability during weightlifting
- Solid rubber outsole provides durable traction
- 20MM offset allows natural movement
Nike Romaleos 3 Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best Nike Romaleos 3 price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers. With prices changing every day, you should always check back with Fitness Savvy before you buy gym equipment.
We’ve also included discount codes and vouchers which might be relevant to this item. Check out the offers and deals below to see if you can save even more on this product.
Specification: Nike Romaleos 3 Weightlifting Shoes
Crossfit, Gym, Weightlifting