Nike Revolution 4
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk, OnBuy.com.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase WOMENS NIKE REVOLUTION 4 LIFESTYLE TRAINER SIZE UK 4 EUR 36.5 NEW (740) for only £19.75, which is 75% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£79.99).
- The lowest price of Nike Women's Revolution 4 Running Shoe was obtained on August 1, 2021 11:02 am.
Nike Revolution 4 Prices
Nike Revolution 4 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 7428 online user reviews of the Nike Revolution 4. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with affordable price, trendy design and exceptional comfort.
- A large majority of runners praised the lightweight build, saying it made it easy to maintain high speeds and remain quick.
- Wearers adored how the flexible sole made their strides more fluid.
- Nearly all users loved that this pair can be worn without socks and the inner doesn’t cause irritation.
- Endless eye-catching colourways are available for both men and women.
- Most reviewers agreed that this shoe is true to size and has an accurate sizing scheme.
- The variety of width options was a huge bonus amongst wearers with wide feet.
- Air circulates throughout the shoe thanks to the breathable upper.
- A handful of buyers criticised the fit, saying that the toebox was narrow and restrictive.
- A small minority of purchasers reported that colours didn’t look the same as the photos advertised online.
- One buyer was disappointed to discover holes in the shoe after only a few uses.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Nike Running Shoes
With so many Nike running shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
About the Nike Revolution 4
Hit the road or hit the treadmill? With the Nike Revolution 4, you don’t have to choose.
Designed for neutral pronators, this road running shoe is versatile and suitable for all-day wear. Fans of the Nike Air Zoom Winflo will definitely enjoy the versatility of this shoe. Available in both men’s and women’s models, the Nike Revolution 4 also comes in multiple width sizes to cater to the needs of runners with narrow, normal, or extremely broad feet.
The woven mesh upper is a standout feature of the Revolution range that provides a firm structure for a secure in-shoe feel whilst on the move, while the open weave mesh in the forefoot provides ventilation to keep the interior of the shoe cool.
Additionally, the padded tongue and collar keep the foot in place and prevent it from slipping out of the shoe. Unlike the previous iteration, this pair is suitable for sockless wear.
The EVA foam cushioning midsole is springy and bouncy which eases stress and pressure on the joints. This feature is what makes it ideal for those who have suffered injuries, are undergoing rehab or suffer from shin splints, foot pain, knee pain, plantar fasciitis, hip pain or back pain.
The shoe is supported by rubber outsole that offers traction without being stiff. It remains flexible due to the external pad that has grooves which yield to the natural movement of the foot. As a result, runners can cover both long and short distances without comfort. Despite a few question marks regarding the shoe’s durability, all in all, runners were impressed with its performance.
Nike Revolution 4 vs Nike Revolution 3
Despite being heavier, the Revolution 4 is recommended for those who suffer from joint and back pain. Conversely, the narrow toe-box, makes it unsuitable for users with wide feet.
Nonetheless, it’s ideal for daily running, whereas the 3 is perfect for competitions and long-distance runners.
Although both are breathable, the 4 offers superior ventilation. Likewise, it inherits the Revolution 3’s molded foam insole, however it offers more cushioning via the new full length EVA foam midsole.
Finally, the durability of both pairs is a major downfall.
Nike Revolution 4 Features
- Terrain: Road, Treadmill
- Usage: All-day wear, Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Multi, Pink, Purple, Red, White
- Width: Men: Normal, Wide, X-Wide | Women: Normal, Wide, X-Wide
- Material: Mesh upper, Rubber sole
- Arch support: Neutral
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Specification: Nike Revolution 4