Nike Metcon 4
Nike Metcon 4 Reviews & Videos
We looked online and discovered 605 customer reviews of the Nike Metcon 4 weightlifting shoes. These lifting shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with comfort level, firm and stable sole, and style.
- Comfortable shoes
- Versatile – great for weightlifting as well as CrossFit training
- Some users reported damage after a short time of wearing, particularly with the sole detaching
- A few customers reported squeaking after a while of using their Nike Metcons
Nike Metcon 4 Specs
The Metcon 4 by Nike is a strong and durable cross training/weightlifting shoe designed for a wide range of activities. Innovative features include textured print which reinforces the shoe from heel to toe.
These robust training shoes are built to cope with a range of varied activities including plyometric exercises, rope climbing and weight lifting.
Below are the Metcon 4 main features:
- 4mm offset
- 6 eyelets for fine-tuning the fit
- Soft tongue for extra cushioning between forefoot and laces
- Heel counter to reduce drag on wall exercises
- Heel clip for foot stabilisation during side-to-side movements
- Ankle and heel mesh to keep feet cool
- Textured rubber in the midfoot for rope exercise durability
- Flywire cables for lightweight support
Size & Fit
Available in full and half sizes, the Metcon 4 is manufactured to standard length for training shoes. Regarding width, this shoe comes in a D for men (medium) and B for women (again, medium). The upper mesh is designed to create a “snug” fit, from toe to heel.
Nike Metcon 3, 4 or 5?
If you’re wondering what the difference is between the Nike Metcon 3 and the Metcon 4, then wonder no more! Here are the differences for you to check out:
- Eyelets: the Metcon 4 features six, versus five on the Metcon 3. This provides more opportunity to tune the fit.
- Upper: the Metcon 4 is manufactured with a sandwich mesh instead of a ballistic mesh. This makes the shoes softer; providing more cushioning on top, as well as being more breathable.
- TPU heel clip: the Metcon 4 has a shorter version, with the aim of looking more “minimal” without compromising heel stability.
Since we added this product to our website, Nike has brought out the latest edition to this series – the Nike Metcon 5. Head on over to find out more about what makes this new addition so special!
Women’s Metcon 4
The Nike Metcon 4’s are available for both men and women. The LM version is a dedicated women’s weightlifting shoe, which combines grey and mauve to produce a strong, feminine shoe. Coming in light white and cream, the Champagne colour option includes some metallic gold here and there for some added sparkle!
Simply head to the top of the page and look for these colour options to compare prices.
Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking to buy cheap Nike Metcon shoes, then Fitness Savvy is the place to be. We compare prices from top retailers to ensure you’re getting the very best deals. Before you buy, check back with Fitness Savvy to see if prices have dropped. In addition, we also have up-to-date discount codes for you to use. Check the ones out below to see if they are applicable to this product.No coupons found. No coupons found.
Specification: Nike Metcon 4
Black/Red, Camo, Black, Black & Gold, Black & Pink
Crossfit, Gym, Weightlifting