Nike LeBron Soldier 12
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase NIKE LEBRON SOLDIER 12 XII FLYEASE MEN BASKETBALL SHOES -BLACK AV3812-004 UK9 10 for only £81.89, which is 61% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£210.63).
- The lowest price of Nike Men's Lebron Soldier XII SFG Fitness Shoes, White (White/White/White 101), 11 UK was obtained on February 18, 2021 6:17 pm.
Nike LeBron Soldier 12 Prices
Nike LeBron Soldier 12 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 337 online user reviews of the Nike LeBron Soldier 12. Overall, these basketball shoes scored 4 out of 5. Users were pleased with the midfoot support, lightweight construction, and shock-absorption.
- Tonnes of players praised the herringbone traction for its reliable traction on dusty courts.
- Some users highlighted that the Soldier 12 is versatile and can be worn off the court as a stylish lifestyle trainer.
- It is lightweight and ensures that wearers remain swift on their feet.
- Most players reported that they did not experience any slippage, thanks to the heel counter and raised midsole.
- The knit upper was popular amongst reviewers who loved how comfortable it was.
- Nearly all commenters loved how the Zoom Air units offer both energy return and protection from ground impact.
- Another upside of wearing this pair is the extraordinary support provided by the straps.
- A few players highlighted that the midfoot section is too narrow.
- According to some reviewers, the rubber on the outsole is not durable, and suggested that this pair is not suitable for outdoor use.
- Some users were displeased with the lack of stability and support provided.
- The velcro straps proved to be a bit tricky for some buyers who struggled to get the right fit for them.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
About the Nike LeBron Soldier 12
Attack the hoop with the Nike LeBron Soldier 12.
Engineered to let you flex your skills on the court this high-top basketball shoe allows you to flex your style at the same time.
It arrives in an array of eye-catching colours such as anchor, which is made up of varying shades of blue and sea, which is full of earthy, olive green tones and many more including Provence purple and soft pink.
Players can also show off their personal style and customise the shoe via the NikeID customisation service – a feature which allows you to modify the colours of the Nike swoosh, callouts and speckles. Every last detail is down to you so you can express your creativity.
Testers say report the LeBron Soldier series as being long and narrow – so may not be suitable for players with wider feet. Those with average-sized feet should stick with their usual size or move down half a size for a tighter fit. Either way, customers recommended buyers try on the shoe before purchasing.
The circular-knit textile upper is engineered for durability and flexibility. It offers plush comfort and stretches to allow room for the natural flexing of the toes. The lightweight fabric is supportive yet lightweight and is combined with a one-bootie construction for a sock-like fit. To keep you locked-in, two velcro straps wrap around the foot for midfoot support. The adjustable straps also stretch so users can modify the fit to suit their needs.
The midsole presents lightweight agility and step-in comfort on the court. Phylon foam cushioning couples with Zoom Air Units in the forefoot and heel.
The Phylon foam offers elevated comfort and stability, while the Zoom Air Units absorb impact and deliver energy return for each time you jump up to the hoop.
All in all, the platform works to keep you comfortable from the moment you first step on the court to the post-game celebration.
The outsole on the Lebron Soldier 12 varies from shoe to shoe, depending on the colourway. Players can either end up with a solid rubber or gum outsole.
The herringbone tread pattern provides a secure and multi-directional grip on a variety of surfaces to prevent slippage, keeping players in control during linear and lateral footwork and allowing them to make dynamic moves with confidence.
Nike LeBron Soldier 12 vs Nike LeBron Soldier 11
Overall, both have a snug fit and deliver equal responsive cushioning.
Although the 4-strap design of the 11 is supportive, its bulky and not as breathable, whereas the 2-strap design of the 12 is sleeker.
The 11’s upper varies depending on the colourway, however the 12 is a more reliable option with its a durable, flexible mesh upper.
Conversely, 12’s outsole comes in either solid rubber or gum rubber, unlike the previous rubber outsole. Nonetheless, both pairs deliver dependable traction on the court.
Nike LeBron Soldier 12 Features
- Colours available: Beige, Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Red, White
- Top: High
- Fastening system: Strap
- Signature: LeBron James
Alternative Basketball Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of basketball shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best option for your needs.
Specification: Nike LeBron Soldier 12
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Beige, Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Red, White