Nike LeBron Soldier 11
Nike LeBron Soldier 11 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1570 online user reviews of the Nike LeBron Soldier 11. Overall, these basketball shoes scored 4.3 out of 5. Users were pleased with the locked-in feel, true to size fit, and futuristic style.
- Lots of buyers were pleased with the reasonable price and appreciated all the great features packed into this shoe.
- A considerable portion of customers claimed that it is versatile and can suit the playing style of any player.
- Most users praised this model for its laceless design which makes putting on and removing the shoe convenient.
- It provides comfortable cushioning and eases pressure on the joints by absorbing impact.
- According to numerous wearers, the straps lock in the fit and keep the feet secure inside the shoe.
- Players appreciated how the wide base and reliable traction kept them balanced and stable.
- Several purchasers highlighted how the breathable mesh upper lets air in to keep the interior cool and breezy.
- A couple of users were not keen on the ankle and noted that it doesn’t offer any support.
- There were complaints about the Nike swoosh coming away after a few times wearing the shoe.
- Some layers said they experienced slippages on the court due to the lack of traction on the outsole.
- According to a few customers, this pair doesn’t offer much ventilation and doesn’t keep feet cool.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
About the Nike LeBron Soldier 11
Overcome anything and anyone that stands in your way with the Nike LeBron Soldier 11.
With a wide selection of colours to choose from including White Ice, Metallic Gold-Black, Racer Blue-Infrared and many more, any player can step onto the court in style.
This pair of basketball shoes arrive in regular width and length so players with average-sized feet can simply opt for their usual size when purchasing. However, it is recommended that players with wider feet buy a pair that is half a size bigger. Regardless, customers are advised to try the shoes before buying.
The one-piece mesh upper gives the shoe a contemporary, streamlined look and is coupled with a ballistic nylon mudguard.
As air flows in through the mesh, it circulates throughout the shoe to prevent the build-up of sweat and moisture. This means that both the inside of the shoe and the feet remain clean and dry for a fresh feel and hygienic interior environment.
A spacious toe box lets you flex and stretch your toes comfortably while the one-bootie construction hugs the foot and provides a sock-like feel.
Pull-tabs on the tongue make it easy to slip the shoe on and off while the heel counter provides a firm, secure fit.
Players can also use the four adjustable straps placed across the bridge of the shoe to get a supportive, locked-in feel. Once the foot is locked in place, wearers can quickly move from side to side without any risk of the foot slipping in or out of the shoe.
A combination of Zoom technology and Phylon foam provides a cushioned platform so players can attack the rim in comfort.
Lightweight Phylon foam runs along the length of the entire shoe and won’t weigh you down when you jump up to the hoop.
It is responsive and allows the foot to rest in plush comfort whilst acting as a springboard to deliver energy return.
The forefoot and heel contain carefully placed Zoom Air Units, which protect the knees and prevent muscle fatigue. By absorbing the impact of ground contact, they ease the pressure on the joints and keep you feeling fresh until the game is over.
Whether you’re stepping onto a hardwood court or playing outdoors, the translucent rubber outsole on this pair of basketball shoes will keep you steady and ready for whatever your opponent throws at you.
Despite a few doubts from some buyers about its performance, the sole is durable, and the triangular tread pattern provides high traction on various surfaces.
With such reliable grip, players can quickly move from side to side without slipping, and change directions or accelerate with ease.
To complete the look, LeBron’s logo is printed onto the tongue, insole, outsole, and heel counter, the Nike Zoom callout is also on the heel counter, while the legendary Nike swoosh can be found on the outsole and both sides of the shoe.
Nike LeBron Soldier 11 Features
- Colours available: Beige, Black, Blue, Brown, Gold, Green, Grey, Orange, Purple, Red, White, Yellow
- Top: High
- Fastening system: Slip-On, Strap
- Signature: LeBron James
Alternative Basketball Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of basketball shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best option for your needs.
Specification: Nike LeBron Soldier 11
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Beige, Black, Blue, Brown, Gold, Green, Grey, Orange, Purple, Red, White, Yellow