Nike Kyrie 5
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase NIKE KYRIE 5 (GS) "FRIENDS" (AQ2456 006) YOUTH TRAINERS UK 3 EU 35.5 for only £69.99
- The lowest price of Nike Kyrie 5 Patrick Star | UK13 | US14 was obtained on December 1, 2021 8:22 pm.
Nike Kyrie 5 Prices
Nike Kyrie 5 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 255 online user reviews of the Nike Kyrie 5. Overall, these basketball shoes scored 4.6 out of 5. Users were pleased with the contemporary design, snug fit, and plush cushioning.
A newer version of this shoe is available. Read reviews and compare prices for the Nike Kyrie 6.
- Fashion lovers adored this pair and said it was stylish enough to be worn off the court.
- Most players were satisfied with the cushioning it offers and how it made every step feel super comfortable.
- Loyal Nike fans also couldn’t stop raving about how visually appealing the Kyrie 5 is.
- According to several reviewers, it provides superior traction and enables players to change directions quickly and easily.
- Many buyers were impressed with how this pair kept them stable and steady on their feet.
- Players adored the locked-in fit that the Venus Flytrap containment system provided.
- It offers targeted support in the forefoot and midfoot areas.
- A few people criticised the containment system and reported that it reduces the upper’s breathability.
- Some wearers also noted that the new design means that bad odours are more likely to develop.
About the Nike Kyrie 5
Showcase your game in style with the Nike Kyrie 5.
This iteration of Kyrie Irving’s series of Nike basketball shoes can be worn during the game and even at the post-game party.
The mid-cut shoe will have you turning heads for all the right reasons. Available in an assortment of colourways, including blue, red and white, and triple black, players can enjoy enhanced performance and off-court style.
According to reviewers, the Kyrie 5 is true to size. However, some testers observed that it is quite form-fitting and advised buyers to try the shoe on before purchasing.
The mesh upper is made up of a half-cleatie design which gives it a sock-like feel. The lightweight fabric is flexible and follows the shape of the foot, running up to the ankles via the mid-top collar for a supportive, wrap-around fit.
It is coupled with a padded collar which works to cushion the ankle and protect the Achilles tendon. The lacing system is combined with new technology, the Venus Flytrap containment system, which is designed to secure the foot into the Nike Air Zoom Turbo unit.
It provides supportive containment around the midfoot area and works with the Flywire cables to provide a snug fit and a locked-in feel.
The updated midsole platform helps you harness your power and keeps you stable as you speed up and down the court. A new and improved, ultra-responsive cushioning system is called the Nike Air Zoom Turbo. It is placed in the forefoot and conforms to the shape of the foot to provide stability and continuous energy return on the court.
The foam supports the foot and allows it to sit in soft, plush comfort, while the flexible platform promotes smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
Unlike the geometric tread pattern that features on its predecessors, the Kyrie 5 shows off Hamsa’s all-seeing eye on the rubber outsole. The distinct addition of Irving’s personal style cues adds bonus style points, but it’s not all about form; the sole still remains highly functional and delivers incredible traction.
This keeps players steady on their feet and ready to take on any challenge on the court. It empowers users to slow down and speed up in a flash without fear of slipping so they can make decisive cuts and pivot with precision.
Nike Kyrie 5 vs Nike Kyrie 4
Although both pairs have a snug fit because of the 5’s containment system and the 4’s heel counter, the 5 is prone to bad odours due to minimal ventilation.
The wraparound mesh on the 4 is sleek and stylish, unlike the 5’s bulky upper. Conversely, the 5’s outsole is minimal and doesn’t extend as far up the sides. Nonetheless, both deliver multi-directional traction.
Despite the use of Air Zoom units in both shoes, the 5 offers enhanced heel cushioning, whereas the 6 offers increased forefoot cushioning.
Nike Kyrie 5 Features
- Colours available: Beige, Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Red, White, Yellow
- Top: Mid
- Fastening system: Laces
- Signature: Kyrie Irving
Alternative Basketball Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of basketball shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best option for your needs.
Specification: Nike Kyrie 5