Nike Free RN
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk, OnBuy.com.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase NIKE FREE RN - SIZE 4 - BRAND NEW BOXED for only £25.00, which is 80% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£123.30).
- The lowest price of Nike Women's WMNS Free Rn Training Running Shoes, Blue (Concord/Hyper Cobalt/Photo Blue/White), 4.5 UK 38 EU was obtained on September 28, 2020 9:34 pm.
Nike Free RN Prices
Nike Free RN Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 3282 online user reviews of the Nike Free RN. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.3 out of 5. Users were pleased with the breathable mesh, lightweight build, and assortment of colourways.
- Many runners raved about how the lightness of this pair kept them agile and made them feel unstoppable.
- According to lots of users, the foam midsole delivers a burst of responsive energy with each stride.
- Several testers reported that the sock liner provided enhanced cushioning and comfort whilst running.
- Most buyers were delighted with the wide selection of colourways available.
- The flexible outsole was popular amongst users who adored how it adapted to their natural movements.
- Customers appreciated how the mesh upper provides breathable support without sacrificing flexibility.
- The Flywire cables enable wearers to adjust the fit of the shoe to suit their preference.
- One setback that a couple of runners observed is that this pair is not as durable as they would have hoped.
- Some users grumbled about the upper unit wearing out just after a few months of use and called it flimsy.
Alternative Nike Running Shoes
With so many Nike running shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
About the Nike Free RN
Gear up and get going with the Nike Free RN.
Designed for both men and women, this neutral running shoe is made for the road, but it doesn’t stop there. This versatile shoe can also tackle the treadmill and is stylish enough to wear as a lifestyle trainer. It is ultra-lightweight to keep you running at top speeds and features a rubber outsole with an innovative traction pattern.
The sleek design and streamlined silhouette make the perfect accompaniment to any clothing, whether it be a pair of trousers to create a smart-casual look, or some jeans for a laid-back feel. Either way, this shoe is available in a wide range of colours to choose from, so every buyer can find the perfect pair just for them.
An engineered mesh upper wraps around the foot for targeted support.
The durable, cloth-like fabric is gentle on the skin, providing a comfortable in-shoe feel while preventing the risk of skin irritation. It is flexible and accommodates to the natural shape of the foot for a sock-like feel.
Additionally, the ventilated design works to prevent the build of sweat and moisture by allowing air to circulate throughout the shoe, keeping the feet cool. As a result, you’ll stay fresh even in the summer heat while maintaining a clean, hygienic interior to prevent odours from developing.
For a customised fit, runners can rely on the Dynamic Flywire System which is made up of cables in the midfoot area and linked directly to the lacing system. The Flywire cables are durable and stretchy, so runners can tighten or loosen them as they please for the perfect fit.
The fused lunar acore delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning which helps runners keep their pace over long distances. It is tough and holds up against wear and tear, ensuring that it remains efficient even under the pressure of regular use.
This core unit is surrounded by IU002 Carrier foam which also appears on the Nike Free RN Distance and Nike Free RN Distance 2. The soft platform is engineered from durable compounds, offering springy cushioning and flexibility to keep strides smooth and comfortable.
Natural motion is promoted with this shoe and it is constructed to empower runners to make dynamic movements. The outsole provides reliable traction on city streets and treadmills. It keeps runners stable and enables them to accelerate with ease, without sacrificing balance. Carefully placed rubber segments in high-wear areas such as the toe and heel help to defend against abrasion for extra durability.
The Auxetic Tri-Star pattern featured on this pair can also be found on the Nike Free RN Distance range. It is constructed from triangular grooves cut across the outsole which flex and bend and confirm the movement of the foot. As such, it provides unmatched flexibility for the ultimate free running feel.
Fans of the Nike Free RN also enjoyed the Mizuno Wave Shadow 3, which is durable and breathable, and the Nike Air Zoom Streak 7, which is even lighter than the Nike Free RN.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Nike Free RN Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Running, All-day wear
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White
- Width: Normal
- Arch support/Pronation: Neutral / Neutral
- Heel height: 24 mm
- Drop: 8 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Nike Free RN
All-day wear, Running
2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9
Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White