Nike Free RN Flyknit 3.0
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk, OnBuy.com, Nike UK, Sportsshoes.com (UK), Sneakersnstuff, Jogging Point UK.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase BNIB WMNS NIKE Free RN Flyknit 3.0 RUN UK 3.5 4.5 5.5 6 100% AUTHEN AQ5708 002 for only £19.99
- The lowest price of Nike Free RN Flyknit 3.0 Mens Running Shoes Trainers Footwear Sneakers was obtained on August 1, 2021 8:02 pm.
Nike Free RN Flyknit 3.0 Prices
|Price history for Womens Nike Free RN Flyknit 3.0 Trainers AQ5708 002 Grey/White Size UK 3_3.5_4_6|
Nike Free RN Flyknit 3.0 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 60 online user reviews of the Nike Free RN Flyknit 3.0. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.1 out of 5. Users were pleased with the lightweight build, easy slip-on structure, and sock-like fit.
- Several purchasers praised the minimalist design which allows for the natural flexing of the foot.
- The stretchy upper wraps around the contours of the foot for a secure, second-skin fit
- Nearly all runners say they adore how the reflective material keeps them visible even when it’s dark.
- The lightweight feel was popular amongst runners who say they were able to remain swift of their feet.
- A large percentage of customers were impressed with how easy it is to slip on and off.
- Some wearers reported that the interior of the shoe was uncomfortable due to the inner sleeve.
- The removable insole wasn’t secure and kept sliding towards the front of the shoe, according to a few critics.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Nike Free Run Versions
You can check out reviews and ratings of Nike Free Run shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Nike shoes for you.
About the Nike Free RN Flyknit 3.0
Runners have been raving about the Nike Free RN Flyknit 3.0 which boasts performance-enhancing features and is built for both men and women.
Specially designed for road running, it is available in various width sizes, allowing runners with broader feet to pick and choose the perfect shoe. The general consensus amongst reviewers is that it is true to size, and although it is ideal for race day, it can also be worn for training and normal exercises.
The tongueless design makes for a sleek silhouette, and the seamless design ensures that wearers can slip on their shoes with ease. Thanks to the minimalistic construction, runners can lace up, get up and go, quickly and efficiently.
The flexible flyknit upper stretches to accommodate the natural movement of the feet and toes, while a strap that wraps around the midfoot and heel provides a secure, locked-in feel.
Despite the fabric inner lining, the upper allows for circulation of airflow throughout the shoe to keep feet cool and fresh.
The feet rest on a cushioned midsole made from low-density foam spread across the entire length of the show which is springy and responsive for energised strides.
The entire show anchored on a sole constructed from ground contact foam for maximum cushioning and is sealed with reflective material on the sides, enabling runners to be seen by others even in low light conditions.
Overall, runners were pleased with the performance of this shoe and described it suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced.
Alternative Nike Running Shoes
With so many Nike running shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Nike Free RN Flyknit 3.0 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Running
- Colours available: Beige, Black, Blue, Grey, Pink, Purple, Silver, White
- Width: Normal, Wide
- Arch support/Pronation: Neutral, Neutral Pronation
- Heel height: 17 mm
- Drop: 4 mm
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Specification: Nike Free RN Flyknit 3.0