Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Womens Ladies Trainers Uk Size 7.5 Black Pink Genuine for only £45.00, which is 69% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£147.00).
- The lowest price of Nike Women's WMNS Free Rn Flyknit 2018 Track & Field Shoes, Multicolour (Raspberry Red/Blue Void/White/Teal Tint 600), 6 UK was obtained on January 24, 2021 2:36 pm.
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Prices
|Price history for Wmns Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 UK 8.5 EUR 43 Black White Ponk Foam 942839 007|
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1419 online user reviews of the Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.9 out of 5. Users were pleased with the improved outsole, contemporary design, and breathable upper.
- Nearly all runners praised the supportive fit and locked-in feel.
- The shoe’s flexibility allows for natural movement of the foot without restriction.
- Many users appreciated the breathable upper, which prevents the build-up of sweat and moisture.
- Lots of owners fell in love with the bouncy Phylon cushioning which added a spring to their step.
- Most wearers did not feel weighed down when on the move due to the lightweight construction.
- Almost every buyer agreed that this pair provides unbeatable comfort.
- One user observed that the fit wasn’t secure and caused their foot to slip forward in the shoe.
- A downside that some wearers noticed is that it runs a little small.
- Quite a few buyers were not keen on how pricey this shoe is.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Nike Free Run Versions
You can check out reviews and ratings of Nike Free Run shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Nike shoes for you.
About the Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018
Nike is back with a bang, and this time the sports brand has returned with another update on the Free RN Flyknit.
This iteration retains its core function as a road running shoe designed for neutral pronators and is built to support runners over short and long distances.
Buyers can choose from a wide selection of colours based on their personal taste without being limited to just a few options.
However, key features such as the laces, outsole and overall fit have received upgrades in order to enhance performance on the road.
Firstly, the new spandex laces promote a more customised fit and make the process of lacing up even quicker than before.
This works together with the Dynamic Heel Fit System wraps that around the ankle and heel for an extra secure fit. It also prevents the foot from slipping inside or out of the shoe, which reduces the chances of tripping over whilst running.
All in all, it helps to lower the chance of accidents and injuries whilst running – especially at high speeds.
The one-piece seamless Flyknit upper envelops the foot, fitting around its natural contours for a sock-like fit. It also features a more open weave mesh which lets even more air circulate throughout the shoe for maximum ventilation.
This is especially beneficial during warmer months when there is a higher chance of sweat building up.
The Phylon foam midsole is responsive and works with the rounded anatomical heel counter for smoother heel-to-toe transitions.
Finally, the brand new Tri-Star pattern outsole provides enough traction and protection for runners to tackle the roads with confidence.
Despite a few question marks about whether the Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 is worth splurging on, based on reviews, it is certainly an investment that pays off in the long run (excuse the pun!)
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 vs Nike Free RN Flyknit 2017
They share the same flywire cables and upper, however, the Free RN Flyknit 2018 is perfect for hot weather because the open weave design provides more ventilation.
Although the 2017 has a softer midsole, the 2018 makes up for it by encouraging natural motion via the flexible tri-star pattern outsole.
Additionally, the lighter weight and lower height keeps runners swift on their feet and provides better ground feel.
Finally, the new Spandex laces and updated Dynamic Heel Fit system offers a more secure fit and ankle support.
Alternative Nike Running Shoes
With so many Nike running shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: All-day wear, Running
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple, Red, White
- Width: Normal
- Material: Knit upper
- Arch support/Pronation: Neutral, Neutral Pronation
- Heel height: 22 mm
- Drop: 8 mm
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Specification: Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018
All-day wear, Running
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple, Red, White