Nike Free RN Commuter 2018
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase Nike Wmns Nike Free Rn Cmtr 2018, Women’s Competition Running Shoes, Multicolour (Black/Oil Grey 002), 4.5 UK (38 EU) for only £74.99
- The lowest price of Nike Free Rn Commuter 2018, Men's Competition Running Shoes Competition Running Shoes, Blue (Blue Void/Blue Void-Black-Blue Hero 400), 11 UK (46 EU) was obtained on January 27, 2022 1:23 pm.
Nike Free RN Commuter 2018 Prices
Nike Free RN Commuter 2018 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 198 online user reviews of the Nike Free RN Commuter 2018. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.4 out of 5. Users were pleased with the true to size fit, lightweight build and slip-on design.
- Numerous customers were pleased with how the slip-on design made it ultra simple and easy to put the shoes on.
- Several purchasers highlighted how comfortable The Nike Free RN Commuter 2018 is – even over extended periods of time.
- Most runners were able to remain swift on their feet even over long distances thanks to the lightweight build.
- The visual design caught the attention of style lovers who adored its futuristic feel.
- It can be worn as everyday wear for school and work or for physical activities such as walking and gym use.
- Lots of owners loved the sock-like fit.
- A toggle lacing system makes it easy to customise the fit for a secure and consistent hold.
- A couple of critics grumbled about the construction, noting that it doesn’t seem like it is built to last.
- There were a few complaints about the lack of cushioning in the heel.
Alternative Nike Free Run Versions
You can check out reviews and ratings of Nike Free Run shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Nike shoes for you.
About the Nike Free RN Commuter 2018
Run free and run wild with the Nike Free RN Commuter 2018.
This iteration in Nike’s range of neutral road running shoes is ideal for jogging, daily runs and long distances, all the way up the marathons.
Available in models for both men and women in regular widths, it follows the standard sizing scheme and reviewers agree that it fits like a glove. The slip-on design also proved to be popular amongst buyers, as well as the neutral colours on offer.
The one-piece, tongue-less upper is made of lightweight elastic fabric that wraps around the contours of the foot.
It is coupled with an inner cleatie construction for a sock-like fit as well as a toggle lacing system for easy adjustment.
The back of the shoe is reinforced with a wraparound strap which secures the heel in place and cradles the foot, so runners stay in control.
Pull tabs on the front and back of the collar also make for easy removal. Additionally, reflective material on the back keeps wearers visible even in low light so runners can lace up and head out even when the sun is down.
The cushioning unit runs along the entirety of the show and works to absorb impact while delivering a responsive ride.
The lateral sides are slightly raised for enhanced balance and sure footing on every landing. On top of that, the lightweight material lets runners move swiftly without being weighed down.
Areas such as the heel and forefoot (which are susceptible to wear and tear over time) are reinforced with rubber pieces to increase durability. Ground contact foam on the rest of the sole provides traction and offers flexibility via the various three-pointed cuts and flex grooves called sipes.
These sipes are designed to be either shallow or deep and are strategically placed in areas where pressure is applied when the foot strikes the ground. This all encourages natural movement of the foot for fluid heel-to-transitions and smooth strides.
Alternative Nike Running Shoes
With so many Nike running shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Nike Flex RN 2018 (Men’s/Women’s)£25.00
Nike Free RN Commuter 2018 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Jogging, All-day wear
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Grey, White
- Width: Normal
- Arch support/Pronation: Neutral
- Drop: 8 mm
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 (Men’s/Women’s)£120.00
Brooks Ghost 14 (Men’s/Women’s)
Brooks Ghost 13 (Men’s/Women’s)£66.39
Specification: Nike Free RN Commuter 2018