Nike Free RN 5.0
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay, OnBuy.com.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase WOMENS NIKE FREE RN 5.0 UK SIZES RRP £100 for only £32.99, which is 70% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£109.99).
- The lowest price of Nike Women's Free RN 5.0 Running Shoe, Black/White-University Blue, 3.5 UK was obtained on October 11, 2021 2:16 am.
Nike Free RN 5.0 Prices
Nike Free RN 5.0 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 584 online user reviews of the Nike Free RN 5.0. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.2 out of 5. Users were pleased with the flexibility, ground-feel and ultra-lightweight build.
- Numerous customers praised the stretchy upper, which accommodates the natural flexing and bending of the foot.
- According to a large percentage of reviewers, this pair is ideal for beginners.
- Many buyers found the cleatie design very convenient because it makes it easy to slip the shoe on and off.
- Runners adored how they were able to stay quick on their feet thanks to the lightweight.
- The cushioning is suitable for explosive drills and sprints during training as well as general cardio, including dancing.
- It is functional yet fashionable, with many buyers describing it as a stylish performance shoe.
- There were a few complaints about the laces being too short, which made it difficult to adjust the fit of the shoe.
- It runs a little small, and most buyers suggested going up a size for a better fit.
- A handful of users noted that one downside is that the cushioning doesn’t hold up well on high mileage runs.
Alternative Nike Free Run Versions
You can check out reviews and ratings of Nike Free Run shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Nike shoes for you.
About the Nike Free RN 5.0
Pick up the pace and cross the finish line with the Nike Free RN 5.0.
The fifth iteration in Nike’s neutral road running shoes makes a visual statement, showing off a low profile and ultra-modern design.
Staying true to the Free RN philosophy, this pair is built with a focus on mimicking the feeling of free running and with that in mind, Nike has eliminated any components that would hinder freedom of movement in order to enhance the road running experience.
The Free RN 5.0 is two millimetres closer to the ground for an authentic barefoot feel and is 26% more flexible than previous iterations.
This model does run a little small, which was a drawback for some customers, according to review, therefore it is recommended that buyers go up a size when purchasing their pair.
Both men’s and women’s versions include a range of colourways with added pops of vibrancy on the heel and iconic Nike swoosh.
A toecap on the forefoot reduces friction and prevents toes from rubbing against the upper which can lead to tears.
For an extra secure fit, an elastic cover on the heel moulds to shape of the foot and prevents it from wiggling around inside the shoe.
Even in low light conditions, runners can stay safe and remain visible thanks to capsule-shaped reflective prints on the sides of the forefoot and the back of the collar.
The tongueless design of the upper unit is streamlined, making for a secure wrap around the foot and second-skin fit.
An adaptive single-layer mesh keeps the shoe ventilated by letting air in and keeps the interior free of moisture as it prevents a build-up of sweat.
An additional synthetic overlay maintains a sturdy structure, giving targeted support without adding unnecessary weight and is attached to the asymmetrical lacing system.
This design ensures that users can adjust the fit by loosening or tightening, without squashing the areas of the foot that aren’t covered by the laces.
A full-length Cushlon midsole is composed of a low-density foam and rubber compound that cushions each step.
Not only does it absorb the impact of every landing step while enhancing the ground-feel, but it also maintains its shape for long-lasting wear.
Users will also discover a removable insole for those who want a little extra cushioning.
The ground contact foam on the outsole keeps the shoe super lightweight and flexible, while grid-pattern grooves, undergird every stride to provide solid grip promote the natural movement of the foot.
The heel and forefoot are also reinforced with rubber nodes to protect the midsole from wear and tear.
Alternative Nike Running Shoes
With so many Nike running shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Nike Free RN 5.0 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Running, All-day wear
- Colours available: Beige, Black, Blue, Grey, Pink, Purple, Silver, White, Yellow
- Width: Normal
- Arch support/Pronation: Neutral
- Heel height: 20 mm
- Drop: 6 mm
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Specification: Nike Free RN 5.0