Nike Flex RN 2018
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Nike UK, Amazon.co.uk, OnBuy.com, Spartoo.co.uk, Rubbersole.
- At nike.com you can purchase Nike Flex RN 2018 Women's Running Shoe - Black for only £48.97, which is 55% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£109.33).
- The lowest price of Nike Women's WMNS Flex 2018 Rn Competition Running Shoes, Multicolour Crimson Tint White Pink Tint 000, 3 UK was obtained on October 19, 2020 4:28 am.
Nike Flex RN 2018 Prices
|Price history for Nike Flex RN 2018 Women's Running Shoe - Black|
Nike Flex RN 2018 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 702 online user reviews of the Nike Flex RN 2018. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with springy cushioning, supreme comfort, and reasonable price.
- Many buyers on a budget recommend this pair to those who want a decent running shoe without having to break the bank.
- Most owners enjoyed straight out the box comfort and described the inner as pillow-soft.
- The lightweight build reduces the risk of foot fatigue and is perfect for those who spend all day on their feet.
- Several testers commended the extraordinary arch support.
- Style-conscious customers were relieved that it is not bulky and they adored the streamline minimalist design.
- It can be worn for walking, gym use and as a casual lifestyle trainer.
- Numerous runners endorsed the responsive cushioning, highlighting that it gave more energy to their strides.
- A few critics reported that the upper was not durable and that their toes were almost poking through the fabric.
- This pair came under fire for not being built to last and some noted that it is not constructed from high-quality materials.
- Just like the previous version, there were a handful of complaints about the shoe being too narrow and small.
Alternative Nike Flex Versions
You can check out reviews and ratings of Nike Flex shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Nike shoes for your goals.
About the Nike Flex RN 2018
Designed to boost performance, the Nike Flex RN 18 has been updated for increased flexibility, empowering runners to make smooth, dynamic moves with ease.
Despite the fact that it is slightly heavier than the Nike Flex RN 2017, the Nike Flex RN 2018 is an all-rounder, and is suitable for daily runs and long distances including marathons, while the RN 2017 is ideal for competitions and race days.
It is available for men and women in normal widths, however, based on reviews it does run small, so it is recommended that buyers go up half a size when purchasing.
The circular knit upper envelops the foot and adapts to its natural flexing and stretching.
Runners can enjoy breathable comfort thanks to the ventilated design of both the upper and the fabric inner lining.
A padded tongue and collar as well synthetic overlays ensure that the foot rests in plush security, while the flywire cable laces allow for easy adjustment.
The foot also sits on a footbed constructed from textile cushioning.
Beneath that is dual-density Phylon foam, also previously seen on the Nike Downshifter 7, Nike Roshe One range and Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018. It runs runs along the entire length of shoe from the heel to the forefoot providing lightweight and responsive cushioning.
Areas on the outsole that are prone to wear and tear are covered in durable rubber, which means that this running companion is in it for the long haul.
Another familiar feature that also appears on the Nike Free RN Flyknit, Nike Free RN Flyknit 2018, and Nike Free RN 2018 is the Auxetic Tri-Star pattern. Not only do the flex grooves promote natural movement of the foot, but they also deliver traction so runners can pivot and change directions with confidence.
All in all, this pair delivers on its promise to keep runners agile and swift on their feet.
Alternative Nike Running Shoes
With so many Nike running shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Nike Flex RN 2018 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Jogging
- Colours available: Beige, Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, White
- Width: Normal
- Material: Vegan
- Arch support/Pronation: Neutral
- Drop: 6 mm
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Specification: Nike Flex RN 2018
x, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Beige, Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, White