Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Lifestylesports, Amazon.co.uk, Rubbersole, Sportsshoes.com (UK), Spartoo.co.uk, eBay, Sneakersnstuff.
- At lifestylesports.com you can purchase Nike Older Kids Air Zoom Pegasus 37 - Grey - 4 for only £45.00, which is 74% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£175.41).
- The lowest price of Nike Men's AIR Zoom Pegasus 37 Running Shoe, Black/Black-Dk Smoke Grey, 10 UK was obtained on January 25, 2021 10:31 am.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 Prices
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 336 online user reviews of the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the energy return, arch support, and reliable grip.
- Numerous buyers praised the responsive cushioning and adored how it offered amazing energy return for every stride.
- A huge portion of customers reported that it delivered high traction and reliable grip on various surfaces.
- The mesh upper wraps around the foot for a sock-like feel while the midfoot strap locks the foot in for a secure fit.
- It provides extraordinary arch support for a stable ride, according to most runners.
- Several testers noticed that the lightweight build allowed them to run at top speeds without being weighed down.
- A large majority of users loved how the flexible upper provides a lightweight, agile feel.
- Others also highlighted that they did experience any foot fatigue and were able to enjoy all-day comfort.
- It is not breathable enough, according to a few critics.
- Some wearers noticed that the laces were too short, which made it challenging to adjust and secure the fit.
- One setback that buyers discovered is that this pair requires a break-in period.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Nike Running Shoes
With so many Nike running shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
About the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37
Run for the win with the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37.
From the pavement to the party to the treadmill and back again, these neutral road running shoes are incredibly versatile. Whether you’re out on the road or in the office, this pair enhances both comfort and style.
It can handle both short and long distances and is suitable for all-day wear, including general gym use. Buyers can find this pair in both men’s and women’s models with a variety of width options: normal and x-wide for men, and normal and wide for women.
A translucent mesh upper offers maximum ventilation by allowing air to flow through the interior of the shoe.
Not only does this keep the feet cool and fresh, but it also helps to maintain a sweat-free and odour-free interior. The upper is flexible and fits around the natural shape of the foot, offering a locked-in fit for nimble agility.
This works hand in hand with the midfoot band to keep the foot securely in place, preventing in-shoe wobbling and reinforcing the structure of the shoe.
As well as a support panel, the traditional lacing system allows runners to adjust the fastening for a truly custom fit.
An upgraded midsole offers pillow-soft cushioning from the first step to the last.
Nike React foam is paired with Nike Air Zoom technology, adding a spring to your step while remaining ultra-lightweight so you can pick up the pace without being weighed down. Its bouncy responsiveness allows runners to feel endless energy, mile after mile.
The Zoom Airbag on the Pegasus 37 is twice the size of the one that features on previous models. It is designed to be closer to the runner’s foot and is optimised for shock-absorption to help reduce the impact of ground contact on the joints, muscles, and tendons.
The waffle tread pattern on the outsole offers traction and flexibility, without weighing you down.
The modified lug positioning in this model helps to distribute pressure across the foot and reduce the impact of ground contact by absorbing the shock.
It is also combined with BRS 1000 rubber to increase the durability of the shoe and provide cushioning for soft landings.
Just like the Nike Air Zoom Structure 22, the forefoot in this model is made up of Duralon rubber. The blown rubber compound provides stability and grips the road, track, treadmill and various other surfaces for confident footing.
All in all, this outsole is built to log many miles, whether you’re training or going about your daily activities.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 vs Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36
Despite the new translucent mesh upper on the Pegasus 37, the 36 is still more breathable and lightweight.
It also lacks the flywire cables and reflective details of the previous version. Subsequently, the 36 is better at keeping runners visible low light conditions.
Although both pairs feature Zoom Air technology, the 37 offers springier cushioning because the Zoom Air unit is twice as big.
Likewise, they share the same flexible outsole, yet the 37 is more durable, although the 36 delivers more traction.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 Features
- Terrain: Road, Treadmill
- Usage: All-day wear, Walking, Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Grey, Pink, Red, White
- Width: Normal, Wide, X-Wide
- Material: Mesh upper, Rubber Sole
- Arch support/Pronation: Neutral/Neutral
- Heel height: 24mm
- Drop: 10mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37
All-day wear, Jogging, Walking
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Black, Blue, Grey, Pink, Red, White
Extra Wide, Regular, Wide