Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Womens
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Runnersneed, Rubbersole, Lifestylesports, eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 (Womens) for only £66.00, which is 37% less than the cost in Runnersneed (£105.00).
- The lowest price of Women's Air Zoom Pegasus 36 was obtained on February 20, 2021 4:59 pm.
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Womens Prices
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 20 online user reviews of the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36. Overall, these running shoes scored 4.2 out of 5.
Users were pleased with the lightweight durability, arch support and improved breathability of the upper.
- Very comfortable running shoes, according to the majority of reviewers
- In general, runners were more pleased with this version of the classic Pegasus shoes. They were pleased that the good features (such as the sole/bottom) remained the same, while the upper was improved to be more breathable while hugging the foot.
- Pegasus running shoes have a loyal following who regularly return to this make after trying others out
- Lightweight and durable.
- Nice looking shoes in a range of appealing colourways
- The tongue is smaller than the 35s which one user reported as being more comfortable
- One reviewer who has purchased many of the earlier versions of this show found the 36 to be a little too narrow.
- Better than the 35s according to one buyer, but not as good as the 33s and 34s.
- After some swapping and changing (due to them being a little longer than previous Pegasus running shoes) one user found the perfect fit. However, this reviewer did state that the heel is a little wider than necessary, but that this can be fixed with a tighter shoestring.
- One user was more fond of the 35s. They like the look of the Pegasus 36, but felt that with less padding they felt larger and didn’t have the same glove-like fit of their predecessor.
Nike Air Pegasus Videos
Alternative Nike Air Zoom Versions
Read reviews and compare pricess on other versions from the popular Nike Air Zoom range.
About the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36
Runners can be pretty picky when it comes to choosing the right pair of shoes, and rightly so. Running in uncomfortable shoes decreases performance and can lead to injuries. Nike Air Pegasus are the choice for thousands of runners all over the world. They have built a reputation for being comfortable, lightweight and durable.
Built with a neutral arch support (ideal for those with normal, high, or medium arches), the Pegasus running shoes are designed primarily for road use (which refers to roads, gravel and track conditions). They are lightweight and fit true to size according to most reviews.
The Pegasus 36 is the latest in the series. The most recent (and popular) predecessors – the Pegasus 34 and Pegasus 35 – both received rave reviews (scoring 4.4/5 and 4.5, respectively).
As is always the case, some buyers preferred the earlier versions, however, most people were pleased with the improvements made for this edition which include a more breathable upper mesh and lighter construction.
Alternative Nike Running Shoes
With so many Nike running shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare pricess and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced upper breathability: Perforations improve the breathability in the forefoot and arch.
- Smooth and responsive: the full-length Zoom Air unit ensures a comfortable ride.
- Slimmer design: the bulk has been reduced in this version for a comfortable, conforming fit.
- Snug fit at higher speeds: the midfoot Exposed Flywire cables are ideal for ensuring they are comfortable and snug for those who are running faster.
- Firm, responsive cushioning: the Cushlon ST foam is firm, but adapts well without compromise.
- Added support: the high-resiliency sock liner increases support by adapting to the contour of your foot.
- Multi-surface traction: Waffle pistons on the outsole are designed to help absorb impact.
The Pegasus 36 is the lastest in a long running series of high-quality running shoes. Although discontinued, the earlier versions of these shoes are still available. You can still compare prices and read reviews at Fitness Savvy for the 34 and 35.
Below are the highlights, and comparison tables. If they are still available to buy any where, they will show up here.
Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best Nike Air Pegasus 36 price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers including Sports Direct, Amazon, Sportsshoes.com, and many more. With prices changing daily, and new discount codes appearing regularly, you should check back here before you buy running shoes and fitness equipment.
Check out the latest vouchers and offers below to see if you can save more and get a great deal on this product.No coupons found. No coupons found.
Best Price & Price History
Alternative Womens Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of women’s running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and pricess and find the best women’s running shoes for you.
Specification: Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Womens
Extra Wide, Regular, Wide
Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Red, White
2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9