Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Kids Running Shoes
[dfrcs name=”Nike Pegasus 36 kids” filters=”finalprice_min=1″]
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Kids Running Shoes Prices
|Price history for Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Kids Women's Running Trainers Sports Shoes [CT9509-049]|
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 20 online user reviews of the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36. Overall, these running shoes scored 4.2 out of 5.
Users were pleased with the lightweight durability, arch support and improved breathability of the upper.
- Very comfortable running shoes, according to the majority of reviewers
- In general, runners were more pleased with this version of the classic Pegasus shoes. They were pleased that the good features (such as the sole/bottom) remained the same, while the upper was improved to be more breathable while hugging the foot.
- Pegasus running shoes have a loyal following who regularly return to this make after trying others out
- Lightweight and durable.
- Nice looking shoes in a range of appealing colourways
- The tongue is smaller than the 35s which one user reported as being more comfortable
- One reviewer who has purchased many of the earlier versions of this show found the 36 to be a little too narrow.
- Better than the 35s according to one buyer, but not as good as the 33s and 34s.
- After some swapping and changing (due to them being a little longer than previous Pegasus running shoes) one user found the perfect fit. However, this reviewer did state that the heel is a little wider than necessary, but that this can be fixed with a tighter shoestring.
- One user was more fond of the 35s. They like the look of the Pegasus 36, but felt that with less padding they felt larger and didn’t have the same glove-like fit of their predecessor.
Discount CodesNo coupons found. No coupons found.
Alternative Nike Shoes for Kids
You can check out reviews and ratings of Nike shoes for kids at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best kids shoes from Nike.
About the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36
Runners can be pretty picky when it comes to choosing the right pair of shoes, and rightly so. Running in uncomfortable shoes decreases performance and can lead to injuries. Nike Air Pegasus are the choice for thousands of runners all over the world. They have built a reputation for being comfortable, lightweight and durable.
Built with neutral arch support (ideal for those with normal, high, or medium arches), the Pegasus running shoes are designed primarily for road use (which refers to roads, gravel and track conditions). They are lightweight and fit true to size according to most reviews.
The Pegasus 36 is the latest in the series. The most recent (and popular) predecessors – the Pegasus 34 and Pegasus 35 – both received rave reviews (scoring 4.4/5 and 4.5, respectively).
As is always the case, some buyers preferred the earlier versions, however, most people were pleased with the improvements made for this edition which include a more breathable upper mesh and lighter construction.
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced upper breathability: Perforations improve the breathability in the forefoot and arch.
- Smooth and responsive: the full-length Zoom Air unit ensures a comfortable ride.
- Slimmer design: the bulk has been reduced in this version for a comfortable, conforming fit.
- Snug fit at higher speeds: the midfoot Exposed Flywire cables are ideal for ensuring they are comfortable and snug for those who are running faster.
- Firm, responsive cushioning: the Cushlon ST foam is firm, but adapts well without compromise.
- Added support: the high-resiliency sock liner increases support by adapting to the contour of your foot.
- Multi-surface traction: Waffle pistons on the outsole are designed to help absorb impact.
Alternative Kids Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Kids running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and pricess and find the best women’s trainers.
Specification: Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Kids Running Shoes
Extra Wide, Regular, Wide
Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Red, White
1, 1.5, 13.5, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5
AUS, CAN, UK, US