New Balance 990 v4
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Size 3 / EU 35 Little Kid's New Balance 990V4 Sneakers KJ990NBP Navy for only £35.39, which is 87% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£264.72).
- The lowest price of New Balance - Mens M990J Shoes, 10.5 UK - Width D, Orange/Jupiter was obtained on June 14, 2021 2:44 am.
New Balance 990 v4 Prices
|Price history for Size 3 / EU 35 Little Kid's New Balance 990V4 Sneakers KJ990NBP Navy|
New Balance 990 v4 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 47,236 online user reviews of the New Balance 990 v4. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the durable construction, various width options, and reflective details.
- Nearly all runners appreciated how this shoe kept them visible in low light conditions and kept them safe at night.
- Most buyers agreed that the high-quality construction makes it worth every penny.
- Loyal New Balance fans confirmed that this iteration is just as durable as previous models in the range.
- Dual-density foam padding on the collar cushions the ankle and protects the Achilles tendon.
- The blown rubber outsole provides traction for stability and flexibility for natural motion.
- A large portion of users found the lace keeper extremely convenient as it ensured the laces and tongue remained in place.
- Several buyers were impressed with how the ENCAP midsole delivered reliable support for a stable ride.
- A handful of people were displeased with the new bulky look and the heavier weight.
- It also came under fire for being too stiff and not having enough cushioning in the heel area.
- Another drawback was that the 990 v4 did not provide solid traction, according to a small number of users.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative New Balance Running Shoes
With so many New Balance Running Shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
About the New Balance 990 v4
Show the world your running style with the New Balance 990 v4.
The low-profile stability shoe is designed for overpronating runners, but it still makes a bold visual statement. It can easily slip into your rack of go-to shoes for daily wear, whether you’re heading out for a run or a coffee meeting.
Runners can find their fit with this pair as it comes in multiple width options including narrow, normal, wide and x-wide to accommodate all sizes.
As with others in this range, the New Balance 990 v4 is suitable for heavyset runners and is available in models for both men and women.
This iteration’s updates include a more breathable upper, minimalist visual aesthetic, improved ENCAP midsole technology, redesigned tongue, and new reflective details.
A light and airy mesh upper keeps you feeling fresh all day while leather overlays secure the fit.
The updated upper features an open weave construction, making it more breathable than the previous model. With maximum ventilation, runner’s don’t have to worry about working up a sweat as they can enjoy a cool, dry and breezy interior.
The leather reinforces the shoe structure and enhances durability so you can enjoy a snug fit forever.
Additionally, the new tongue design is kitted out with a lace keeper for convenience. Runners can loop their laces into the tab and secure the tongue.
It is also coupled with a padded ankle collar for lightweight cushioning and to keep the foot locked firmly inside the shoe, so runners are always ready for each new challenge.
The midsole platform is designed for runners with low arches and users who are prone to hard landings.
ENCAP technology works via lightweight ACTEVA LITE foam to guide your stride and provide soft cushioning that makes you feel like you’re running on clouds.
The foam is resistant to compression and remains responsive, meaning runners can enjoy a springy feel on every run. Runners can remain agile thanks to the platform, which adds stability while cushioning landings to ease the pressure on the foot, knee and hip.
A durable outsole keeps runners stable on the pavement and the treadmill. It is constructed using blown rubber with flex grooves along the entire length of the shoe and provides the comfort runners need for long distances.
Additionally, it increases control even on light trails and keeps you stable during quick turns and lateral movements. Finally, it offers adequate flexibility to support the foot through its natural gait cycle.
New Balance 990 v4 vs New Balance 990 v3
Although the v4 boasts a more streamlined design, similar to the original 990 running shoes, whereas the colourful and reflective design of the v3 keeps wearers safe in low light.
Unlike the previous version, the mesh upper of the v4 offers increased ventilation, making it ideal for hot weather.
Additionally, the tongue on the v3 causes discomfort, however, the new lacekeeper and reconfigured tongue stays in place for an irritation-free fit.
Likewise, the v4’s ENCAP midsole technology provides more stability, hence it’s better for moderate overpronators.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
New Balance 990 v4 Features
- Terrain: Road, Treadmill
- Usage: Jogging
- Colours available: Beige, Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, White, Yellow
- Width: Narrow, Normal, Wide, X-Wide
- Material: Mesh upper, Rubber sole
- Arch support/Pronation: Stability/Overpronation
- Drop: 12mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: New Balance 990 v4
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Beige, Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, White, Yellow
Extra Wide, Narrow, Regular, Wide