New Balance 860 v8
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase New Balance 860 v8 Womens D WIDE Road Running Shoes Black/Poisonberry/Thunder for only £69.99
- The lowest price of New Balance 860 v8 Womens D WIDE Road Running Shoes Black/Poisonberry/Thunder was obtained on May 27, 2021 6:03 am.
New Balance 860 v8 Prices
New Balance 860 v8 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 470 online user reviews of the New Balance 860 v8. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.6 out of 5. Users were pleased with the true to size fit, spacious toe box and stability provided.
- The New Balance 860 v8 is available in multiple width options for runners with narrow or broad feet.
- The spacious toe box was a bonus for users who loved how it is roomy enough for toe-splay and stretching.
- Several heavier runners were impressed with how the midsole supported their weight and kept them steady.
- A handful of users who suffer from knee pain reported that the soft cushioning helped to and reduce their joint pain.
- Tonnes of customers raved about the stability it offers, claiming that this shoe is a must-have for over-pronators.
- Fashion-savvy buyers adored the colourways, which are a combination of dark hues with splashes of vibrancy.
- Some reviewers also said they enjoyed a little extra spring in their step thanks to the responsive rubber outsole.
- A couple of critics felt that the midsole lacked flexibility and was too firm.
- Other buyers were not keen on how large the shoe looked and thought it was bulkier than the previous model.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative New Balance Running Shoes
With so many New Balance Running Shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
About the New Balance 860 v8
Whether you’re heading out for your daily jog or logging miles in a marathon, the New Balance 860 v8 has got you covered.
It is suitable for daily running, and both short and long distances, including marathons. It comes in models for both men and women and caters to runners with broad and narrow feet.
The multiple width sizes include normal, wide and x-wide for men, as well as narrow, normal and wide for women. As with other models in the range, this pair is also suitable for heavyset runners and can support their weight.
The upper remains fairly similar to the previous model, with just a few minor changes. The engineered mesh upper is soft and wraps around the foot for a sock-like fit.
As it is gentle on the skin, it reduces the risk of skin irritation so you can run without distractions. On top of that, the open mesh lets cool are in for a clean, dry interior and feet that feel fresh, without any sweat.
Unlike the previous version which only featured stitched overlays, the 860 v8 also has printed overlays for a more streamlined look, and the stitched portions now work to reinforce the structure of the shoe.
An external heel counter keeps the foot locked in place for maximum security, while the padded tongue and collar provide extra cushioning around the ankle.
The midsole is constructed from TruFuse foam, which is made up of New Balance’s ACTEVA and ABZORB technologies.
The dual-density foam is formed on top for stability, yet soft on the bottom for responsive cushioning. It works hand in hand with the stability post to support the foot and guide it through each stride in order to prevent overpronation.
All in all, it ensures that runners enjoy a smooth, stable ride.
The outer features two types of rubber; high-wear areas are covered in abrasion-resistant Ndurance rubber for enhanced durability and long-lasting wear, whereas other areas (such as the forefoot) are reinforced with blown suffer, which is slightly more responsive and adds a spring to each stride for an energised ride.
To top it all off, flex grooves carved into the sole prom offer flexibility and promote natural movement of the foot. These elements all work together to deliver smooth heel-to-toe transitions as well as solid traction on the road.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
New Balance 860 v8 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Grey, Silver
- Width: Narrow, Normal, Wide, X-Wide
- Arch support/Pronation: Stability/Overpronation
- Drop: 10 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: New Balance 860 v8
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Black, Blue, Grey, Silver
Extra Wide, Narrow, Regular, Wide