New Balance 860 v10
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase New Balance 860 V.10 mens black and white trainers uk size 10 for only £39.99 , which is 84% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£250.00).
- The lowest price of New Balance Women's 860 v10 Running Shoes, Medium Width, Steel/Light Aluminum/Light Reef, Size 7.5 was obtained on August 16, 2022 8:40 pm.
New Balance 860 v10 Prices
|Price history for New Balance 860 V.10 mens black and white trainers uk size 10|
New Balance 860 v10 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1236 online user reviews of the New Balance 860 v10. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.2 out of 5. Users were pleased with the durability, vibrant selection of colours and superb cushioning.
- Nearly all buyers were impressed with the high-quality materials and thought the shoe is designed to last.
- Lots of users were delighted that it’s spacious enough to accommodate an orthotic insole or removable sockliner.
- Most runners praised the excellent construction and described this pair as “built to last”.
- It is available in multiple width options including narrow, normal, wide and x-wide.
- Several commenters loved the stylish design and said it can be worn as a running shoe or a casual lifestyle trainer.
- Overpronators were over the moon about how it corrected their foot alignment and offered a stable ride.
- A handful of reviewers reported that this pair is suitable for heavyset runners and can support their weight.
- Some users reported that they experience skin irritation on their feet and ankles due to the rough inner lining.
- The fabric used in the forefoot also came under fire for causing skin irritation.
- A couple of users were not keen on the heel/collar section and said it felt uncomfortable and stiff.
Alternative New Balance Running Shoes
With so many New Balance Running Shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
About the New Balance 860 v10
Take your running to the next level with the New Balance 860 v10.
This iteration of the stability running shoe boasts updates to the upper, promising a smooth, secure fit without any extra weight. A sleeker look lets you run in style while the major components of the midsole and outsole work to correct overpronation for runners.
Beyond running, this can be paired with casual clothing for a trendy streetwear look. Regardless of whether you’re pounding the pavement or rocking a sports luxe look, buyers can choose from an array of dazzling colourways. It is available in models for both men and women in multiple width sizes including narrow, normal, wide and x-wide.
The updated upper hugs the foot in lightweight support for a breathable, sock-like fit. The engineered mesh upper is reminiscent of the jacquard upper featured on New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 and the New Balance Fresh Foam Zante v4.
It lets air in to prevent to a build-up of sweat and moisture in order to maintain a cool, dry interior. This helps to keep runners feeling fresh even temperatures begin to soar.
Out with the old and in with the new. Heel counters (which are known to make shoes look bulky) are now unnecessary thanks to the addition of the ribbed fabric on the back of the upper. It works hand in hand with the synthetic prints to bolster the structure of the upper and keep the foot locked in place while maintaining a streamlined look.
To top it all off is a padded tongue and collar for a little extra cushioning around the ankles and to prevent the foot from wobbling in or out of the shoe.
TruFuse technology makes up the two-layer midsole, which also features on New Balance 990 v4, New Balance 990 v5, AND New Balance 860 v8.
A combination of ACTEVA and ABZORB foam provides firmness on top for stability and softness on the bottom for cushioning. These two work to provide a steady platform for the foot to rest on while delivering a responsive ride. This feature, coupled with a dual-density stability post, work to support the arch and prevent overpronation when standing and whilst running.
The New Balance 860 v10 shares the same outsole configuration as it’s predecessors. Ndurance rubber covers the majority of the outsole to offer traction that can hold up against pavements and asphalt on the road. It works to maintain the structure of the shoe and while offering runners good grip on the ground for confident stops and turns.
Blown rubber protects areas such as the forefoot, which are prone to wear and tear. The softer, spongier rubber boosts the shoe’s responsiveness while increasing durability. Fans of the New Balance 860 v10 also enjoyed the Salomon Sonic RA Max 2 and the Nike Zoom Air Structure 22.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
New Balance 860 v10 Features
- Terrain: Road, Treadmill
- Usage: All-day wear, Jogging
- Colours available: Black
- Width: Narrow, Normal, Wide, X-Wide
- Material: Mesh upper, Rubber sole
- Arch support/Pronation: Stability/Overpronation
- Drop: 10 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: New Balance 860 v10