New Balance 1080 v8
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase New Balance Women's 1080v8 Fresh Foam Running Shoe, Black/White, Size 5.0 US / 3 UK US for only £74.33
- The lowest price of New Balance 1080v8 Men's Low Shoe Size: 8.5 UK was obtained on June 20, 2021 12:52 pm.
New Balance 1080 v8 Prices
|Price history for New Balance Women's 1080v8 Fresh Foam Running Shoe, Black/White, Size 5.0 US / 3 UK US|
New Balance 1080 v8 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 4437 online user reviews of the New Balance 1080 v8. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.4 out of 5. Users were pleased with the extraordinary comfort, durable construction, and multiple width options.
- Tonnes of customers with wide feet were ecstatic about the variety of width options which accommodated their needs.
- The midsole is supportive and firm enough to keep runners stable and balanced on their feet.
- Lots of owners fell in love with this shoe’s cushioning and lauded it as the most comfortable they’d ever experienced.
- It is suitable for both short and long distances.
- Buyers were impressed with how well it performed under the pressure of marathon running.
- Many buyers said the secure fit and locked-in feel enabled them to run with confidence.
- An added perk for some users was the way the mesh in the forefoot conformed to the shape of their foot.
- Numerous runners adored how this pair made their heel-to-toe transitions smooth and fluid.
- According to a small minority of purchasers, it is quite heavy.
- A few runners were disappointed that the midsole was not as responsive as they had expected.
- The high price tag was a little off-putting for some buyers.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative New Balance Running Shoes
With so many New Balance Running Shoes to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
About the New Balance 1080 v8
Hit the road in style with the New Balance 1080 v8. These neutral road running shoes have been updated for improved durability and enhanced comfort. They can support the weight of heavier runners and come in multiple width options including narrow, normal, wide and x-wide to accommodate all sizes.
Wearers can stretch and flex their toes as much as they want thanks to the spacious toe box, while the moulded toe-bumper protects the toes from any hits or bumps. Additionally, a TPU heel counter keeps the foot in place to prevent it from wobbling in or out of the shoe while overlays on the bridge of the foot reinforce the structure of the shoe and provide a supportive fit. It is coupled with a moulded foam collar for extra cushioning around the ankle and protection for the Achilles tendon. The combination of all these design elements gives you a locked-down feel that lets you seamlessly change directions.
The new engineered mesh upper is soft and gentle on the skin for an irritation-free experience, which leaves you to focus on your run. It features Fantom Fit technology for a no-sew, sock-like feel while the plush inner sleeve allows the foot to rest in pillow-soft comfort. The mesh allows air to circulate throughout the shoe to keep both the foot and interior clean, dry, and moisture-free. This means that even on hot days with soaring temperatures, you can stay cool and sweat-free.
The familiar Fresh Foam midsole makes another appearance. However, it is now comprised of concave hexagon patterns to reduce the stiffness from the previous version. It now offers stable support while giving runners an ultra-responsive sensation for a smooth ride. A similar midsole platform can be found in the Fresh Foam 1080 v9.
To complete the look, the new outsole delivers increased flexibility for natural motion and fluid transitions, thanks to the reconfigured flex grooves. The blown rubber sole retains its hexagonal lugs for traction on the road, as well as the protective crash pad.
New Balance 1080 v8 vs New Balance 1080 v7
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
New Balance 1080 v8 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, White
- Width: Narrow, Normal, Wide, X-Wide
- Arch support/Pronation: Neutral/Neutral
- Heel height: 27 mm
- Drop: 8 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: New Balance 1080 v8
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Black, Blue, Green, Grey, White
Extra Wide, Narrow, Regular, Wide