Mizuno Wave Rider 23
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay, Wiggle Online Cycle Shop, Sportsshoes.com (UK), Runnersneed, Spartoo.co.uk, Rubbersole.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase MIZUNO WAVE RIDER 23 RUNNING SHOES KIDS´ SHOES BLUE BREATHABLE for only £45.99, which is 73% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£170.50).
- The lowest price of Mizuno WAVE RIDER 23, Men's Running, Blue (Jewel/Blue Jewel/Black 20), 8.5 UK (42.5 EU) was obtained on June 10, 2021 4:09 pm.
Mizuno Wave Rider 23 Prices
|Price history for Mizuno Men's Rider 23 Running Shoe, Navy Blazer-Sky, 6 UK|
Mizuno Wave Rider 23 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 453 online user reviews of the Mizuno Wave Rider 23. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.6 out of 5. Users were pleased with the superb support, lightweight build and trendy design.
- Many runners loved how the design conforms to the shape of the foot and encourages natural motion.
- The breathable mesh upper keeps runners cool and dry, making it the ideal shoe for hot days.
- A considerable portion of customers claimed that the outsole is the perfect balance of firmness and springiness.
- It is ultra-lightweight and doesn’t impede on runners’ speed.
- Most users praised this model for providing a snug, locked-in fit that made them feel confident and secure.
- According to some commenters, the midsole offers plush comfort and “feels like a cloud”.
- One buyer observed that although the is tongue is separate from the cleatie structure, it still stays in place.
- A small number of people were not impressed with the minor upgrades and didn’t think it was worth buying.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Mizuno Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Mizuno running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Mizuno shoes for your needs.
About the Mizuno Wave Rider 23
Mizuno has upgraded the Wave Rider to suit every runner’s needs.
With an assortment of colourways, as well as width options including regular and wide, this iteration of the neutral road running shoe is available in both men’s and women’s models. It is suitable for daily runs and can cover both short and long distances.
Boasting a new minimalist aesthetic, the Mizuno Wave Rider 23 is sleeker and trendier, but it’s not all about fashion, this running shoe is also functional.
The new upper is comprised of two layers of engineered mesh which wrap around the foot for a sock-like fit.
The close weave portions prevent dirt and debris from entering the shoe, while the open weave sections allow air to circulate throughout the shoe for a breezy interior.
Just like the previous model, it makes use of Dynamotion Fit technology which stretches and adapts to the natural flexing of the foot. A lightly padded tongue is combined with a synthetic heel counter to offer extra comfort and keep the foot in place for a secure fit.
The midsole is constructed from SmoothRide Engineering, Cloudwave Technology and U4ic and U4icX foams for a lightweight yet durable platform.
It provides cushioning to absorb the impact of every footstrike and soften landings. This makes for a responsive, springy ride that is easy on the joints and reduces the risk of injury.
The SmoothRide technology, which is also present in the Mizuno Wave Inspire 15, promotes smooth heel to toe transitions by offering enough flexibility for fluid strides.
Finally, the shoe is anchored on an X10 outsole.
Durable rubber in the heel delivers high traction for controlled yet dynamic movements while softer, blown rubber in the forefoot provides more plush cushioning and enhanced responsiveness.
Flex Controllers are coupled with flex grooves to encourage natural motion and provide increased flexibility.
Mizuno Wave Rider 23 vs Mizuno Wave Rider 22
Although the Wave Rider 22’s open weave mesh upper offers more ventilation, the tight weave pattern on this version prevents debris from getting inside the shoe.
Moreover, a new heel counter replaces the bulky padded collar to keep the foot in place, hence the 23 offers a more secure fit.
Both shoes share the same midsole and outsole for equal traction, flexibility and impact-absorption on the road. However, the 22 can also be worn on the treadmill and boasts a more contemporary look.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Mizuno Wave Rider 23 Features
- Terrain: Road, Treadmill
- Usage: Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red
- Width: Normal, Wide
- Material: Mesh upper, Rubber sole
- Arch support/Pronation: Neutral/Neutral
- Heel height: 32 mm
- Drop: 12 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Mizuno Wave Rider 23
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red