Mizuno Wave Rider 22
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase mizuno wave rider 22 women for only £26.90 , which is 66% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£79.99).
- The lowest price of Mizuno Wave Rider 22 Running Shoes - 45 was obtained on August 16, 2022 1:19 pm.
Mizuno Wave Rider 22 Prices
Mizuno Wave Rider 22 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1413 online user reviews of the Mizuno Wave Rider 22. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.6 out of 5. Users were pleased with the reliable support, solid grip and durable construction.
- The visual design was well-received by reviewers who raved about the vibrant colours and attractive design.
- Several wearers endorsed the underfoot cushioning and loved how it made every step feel pillow-soft.
- Many reviewers gave high praise for the supreme comfort it delivers, even when going about daily activities.
- According to commenters, this is a stable, reliable shoe you can depend on for a long time and is built to last.
- Tonnes of customers raved about how the grip on the outsole kept them steady on their feet and in control.
- Runners with broader feet were delighted to discover that the wide width option caters to their needs.
- Most owners lauded the support delivered, saying that they felt locked-in and ready for action at all times.
- A handful of users criticised the collar and said it made the shoe look bulky.
- According to a small percentage of reviewers, the overlays on the upper dug into their foot and caused discomfort.
- The toe box was unpopular amongst a few commenters who said it was too narrow for toe splay.
Alternative Mizuno Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Mizuno running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Mizuno shoes for your needs.
About the Mizuno Wave Rider 22
Get ready to rule the road with the Mizuno Wave Rider 22.
Whether you’re out for a quick jog or clocking miles across long distances, this neutral road running shoe has got you covered. The latest iteration includes updates to the upper, offering a more adaptive fit and the midsole, delivering cloud-like comfort.
It arrives in models for both men and women, as well as regular and wide width options. Runners can also pick and choose from a gorgeous selection of colourways to express their unique athletic style.
A full-length, foot-hugging engineered mesh upper supports your every move and provides ventilation for cool comfort.
Dynamotion Fit optimises the forefoot, so the Dual Zone mesh stretches and fits around the natural shape of the foot.
Not only does it offer a sock-like fit, but it also adapts to your movements so you can focus on your run without distractions.
The midsole has been updated to deliver a more cushioned ride for runners.
The foot rests on anatomical sockliner which is coupled with a U4icX Strobel Lasting Board to provide long-lasting comfort and a soft, plush underfoot feel.
Additionally, this pair is kitted out with Cloudwave technology, comprised of a plastic wave that is both thermal and elastic. It runs from the heel to the midfoot area to offer a more responsive platform and charges your stride with endless energy.
Gender-specific smooth ride technology is made up of a set of grooves which promotes fluid transitions.
A U4icX Heel Wedge softens every stride to reduce the impact of each landing and ease pressure on the joints. Besides shock absorption, it also increases the durability of the platform so you can enjoy a smooth, gentle ride each time you head out.
Just like the Mizuno Wave Inspire 15, it features x10 rubber in the heel to protect areas that are prone to wear and tear.
The robust design stands up to the pressures of regular use and offers superior grip on the road. It works to support sudden changes in direction and keeps runners stable during quick turns.
This feature is coupled with blown rubber in the forefoot area for extra cushioning and guards against the impact of each landing.
Finally, flex controllers flex with your movements and encourage natural motion through each gait cycle for smooth heel-to-toe transitions. Runners who enjoyed the Mizuno Wave Rider 22 also liked the New Balance 840 v4, Mizuno Wave Sky Waveknit 3, and the Puma Hybrid Astro.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
Mizuno Wave Rider 22 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow
- Width: Regular, Wide
- Material: Vegan
- Arch support/Pronation: Neutral/Neutral Pronation
- Heel height: 32 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Mizuno Wave Rider 22