Mizuno Wave Rider 21
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase MIZUNO WAVE RIDER 21 WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES HIGH RISE/GRAY STONE for only £52.14, which is 67% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£157.32).
- The lowest price of Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 21 Running Shoe, High Rise/Gray Stone, 6 B(M) US was obtained on June 19, 2021 1:20 pm.
Mizuno Wave Rider 21 Prices
|Price history for MIZUNO WAVE RIDER 21 WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES HIGH RISE/GRAY STONE|
Mizuno Wave Rider 21 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1352 online user reviews of the Mizuno Wave Rider 21. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.6 out of 5. Users were pleased with the ventilated design, reliable traction, and durability.
- Several purchasers highlighted the breathable upper and said they loved how it let cool air in and kept their feet feeling fresh.
- Nearly all commenters mentioned that the outsole delivered solid traction.
- The majority of users reported that it felt super lightweight and kept them quick on their feet.
- Reviewers were extremely impressed with the support provided.
- One runner even reported that it totally eliminated the back pain that they normally experience with other shoes.
- Lots of buyers couldn’t stop raving about the in-shoe comfort and incredible cushioning.
- Buyers love how the responsive midsole fuelled their strides while easing pressure on the joints.
- A handful of buyers were disappointed with the small selection of colourways on offer.
- Some were displeased with the tight fit of the narrow box and highlighted that the shoe requires a break-in period.
- One user observed that the colours in this model are not as bright and vibrant as its predecessor.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Mizuno Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Mizuno running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Mizuno shoes for your needs.
About the Mizuno Wave Rider 21
Hit the road with the Mizuno Wave Rider 21.
This new iteration of Mizuno’s range of neutral road running shoes inherits its predecessor’s qualities with models available for both men and women. It is suitable for daily running, and whether you’re going long distances or only racking up a few miles, this pair is ideal for both.
The new upper features engineered mesh for enhanced ventilation and improved fit, instead of the triple mesh zone seen in previous versions.
It is now more breathable than ever and helps to maintain a cool, dry and hygienic interior by allowing air to flow throughout the shoe. The Dynamotion Fit design remains the same to support the foot during the gait cycle by stretching and conforming to its natural movement.
The synthetic Mizuno logo overlays are attached to the sides of the upper to bolster the structure and provide light midfoot support.
For a truly custom fit, the lace up fastening system is coupled with extra padding in the heel to keep the foot secure inside the shoe and protect the Achilles heel.
The flexible eyelets allow users to modify the fit of the upper without compromising flexibility, while the cushioning in the heel offers protection from the impact of ground contact.
The foot rests in plush comfort on an anatomical sock liner which is carefully designed to follow the natural contours of the foot.
U4ic foam is light and springy, offering a responsive platform to absorb the shock of each foot strike. It works hand in hand with the U4ixC heel wedge which shields and protects the heel from the pressure of heel strikes and softens each landing so that your strides are easy on the joints.
To top it all of is SmoothRide technology which is a curved platform that adapts to the natural movement of the foot and supports the foot through each gait cycle for fluid heel-to-toe transitions.
It also owes its flexibility to the blown rubber, which is softer and more flexible than rubbers typically used on running shoes. It provides responsive cushioning and works with the X10 carbon rubber in the heel to give traction on the road.
This empowered runners to change direction and make lateral moves without slipping. This is combined with Flex Controllers on high-flex areas to accommodate the bending, twisting and stretching of the foot so that each stride is natural and fluid.
Fans of the Mizuno Wave Rider 21 also enjoyed the Puma Hybrid Astro, New Balance 840 v4 and the Mizuno Wave Sky WaveKnit 3.
Mizuno Wave Rider 21 vs Mizuno Wave Rider 20
The Wave Rider 21 comes in a wider variety of bright colours, whereas the 20 comes in a few subtle tones
Furthermore, the stretchy engineered upper on the 21 allows for natural motion and extra cushioning in the heel reduces pressure on the Achilles. However, the forefoot is narrow, thus the 20 is better for wider feet.
Likewise, the 20 is lighter, which keeps runners quick on their feet and prevents foot fatigue.
Lastly, the midsole and outsole remain the same to deliver equal shock-absorption, traction and flexibility.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Mizuno Wave Rider 21 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Pink, White, Yellow
- Width: Normal, Wide
- Material: Vegan
- Arch support/Pronation: Neutral/Neutral
- Heel height: 30 mm
- Drop: 12 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Mizuno Wave Rider 21
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Pink, White, Yellow