Mizuno Wave Inspire 16
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase Mizuno WAVE INSPIRE 16, Men's Road Running, Reflexbluec/2768c/Dpink, 6 UK (39 EU) for only £63.85
- The lowest price of Mizuno Men's Wave Inspire 16 Road Running Shoe, Salmon Buff-Black, 11.5 UK was obtained on March 13, 2021 7:02 am.
Mizuno Wave Inspire 16 Prices
|Price history for Mizuno WAVE INSPIRE 16, Men's Road Running, Reflexbluec/2768c/Dpink, 6 UK (39 EU)|
Mizuno Wave Inspire 16 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 878 online user reviews of the Mizuno Wave Inspire 16. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.3 out of 5. Users were pleased with the supportive fit, versatility, and minimalistic design.
- Many wearers adored the lightweight build and noted that they did not experience foot fatigue.
- Most overpronating runners were impressed with the stability it offered.
- It is suitable for daily runs and can be worn for extended periods of time without discomfort.
- The sturdy yet responsive midsole proved to be popular with a large majority of customers.
- A couple of buyers were pleased to discover that this shoe does not need breaking in.
- Runners were pleased with the traction and felt they could run without fear of slipping.
- It is stiff and not as well-cushioned as previous iterations, according to a handful of buyers.
- A few users were not pleased about the outsole coming apart from the midsole and criticised the shoe’s construction.
- Some testers noticed that the shoe felt small and the laces were too short.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Mizuno Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Mizuno running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Mizuno shoes for your needs.
About the Mizuno Wave Inspire 16
The Mizuno Wave Inspire 16 is a road running shoe aimed at overpronators.
In short, the tongue and collar enhance the plush feel of the interior while the removable sock liner adds extra comfort.
This iteration sees the Wave Inspire receive an update to the upper.
With an all-new engineered mesh upper which is light and stretchy, the Wave Inspire 16 is more breathable than its predecessors.
It promotes ventilation by allowing more air in which circulates throughout the shoe to prevent the build of sweat to keep feet cool and dry. This makes it suitable for use during warmer weather, especially during spring and summer.
Not only is this pair designed specifically for overpronating runners, but it is also suitable for those who suffer from plantar fasciitis.
The foot rests on a reliable and responsive midsole that absorbs shock via the U4ic cushioning technology.
Overpronators also receive extra stability via the Mizuno Wave® thermoplastic plate which sits along the heel to midfoot area.
The entire shoe is reinforced with durable x10 rubber technology for maximum traction, while the heel is upgraded with U4icX cushioning technology, a softer, more pliable version of U4ic, for improved flexibility.
Lastly, the Flex Controllers in the forefoot are made up of flex grooves of varying depth which are designed to adapt to the natural way that the foot bends for effortless transitions.
Mizuno Wave Inspire 16 vs Mizuno Wave Inspire 15
Firstly, the lighter weight of the 16 reduces the risk of foot fatigue and the seamless upper looks more stylish.
Secondly, it’s more breathable and comes in a knit upper version, hence it’s suitable for both hot and cold weather.
Although the 15 has better ground feel, the heel area is tight. Whereas the higher height of the 16 eases calf pain, yet the toe box is tighter.
Lastly, both pairs are flexible but the 16 offers greater stability and traction, meanwhile, the 15 is more durable.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Mizuno Wave Inspire 16 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: All-day wear, Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Grey, Orange, Purple
- Width: Normal, Wide
- Material: Mesh upper, Rubber sole
- Arch support/Pronation: Stability, Overpronation
- Heel height: 32 mm
- Drop: 12 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Mizuno Wave Inspire 16
All-day wear, Jogging
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Black, Blue, Grey, Orange, Purple