Mizuno Wave Inspire 15
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Sportsshoes.com (UK), Amazon.co.uk, eBay, Runnersneed, Spartoo.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Brand New MIZUNO WAVE INSPIRE 15 Unisex Running Trainers. UK 9/EU 43/US 11.5 for only £45.00, which is 80% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£226.01).
- The lowest price of Mizuno WAVE INSPIRE 15, Men's Running, Black (Blue Graphite/Blue Graphite/Snorkel Blue 21), 8 UK (42 EU) was obtained on April 15, 2021 8:25 pm.
Mizuno Wave Inspire 15 Prices
Mizuno Wave Inspire 15 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1846 online user reviews of the Mizuno Wave Inspire 15. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.5 out of 5. Users were pleased with the lightweight construction, colour variants, and versatility.
- The Wave Inspire 15 is suitable for walking, jogging, running and other physical training, including gym use.
- Lots of buyers praised the light weight and said they were able able to run without feeling weighed down.
- The majority of owners raved about the straight out of the box comfort.
- The range of colours available makes it a suitable choice for casual wear as it can match with any clothing.
- It delivers reliable support; one user even mentioned that it could be worn by those recovering from injuries.
- Several reviewers commended the cushioning and highlighted that it performs well over long distances.
- Some purchasers felt that this pair was not as cushioned and not as durable as previous models.
- The heel cup and upper were too tight and caused discomfort, according to comments from a few buyers.
- A pitfall that a couple of consumers mentioned is that it runs small and the laces are short.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Mizuno Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Mizuno running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Mizuno shoes for your needs.
About the Mizuno Wave Inspire 15
Go further and go faster with the Mizuno Wave Inspire 15.
This fresh update in the Mizuno range of stability running shoes looks set to give overpronators a new running experience.
As this pair runs a little small, buyers are encouraged to move up half a size. Mizuno has made provisions by offering a wide width size option for both men’s and women’s models.
Showcasing an all-new and improved jacquard mesh upper, it delivers maximum ventilation to keep air flowing throughout the shoe. It is flexible and wraps around the natural contours of the foot while providing structure for targeted support at the midfoot.
This design is backed up by a padded tongue and collar for a locked-in feel. The Mizuno Dynamotion Fit also adapts to the natural movement as it bends and stretches throughout running sessions.
The midsole provides optimal comfort for daily jogging and high mileage runs, including marathons so runners can go further.
Mizuno Wave Technology absorbs the shock of each landing and reduces strain on muscles and joints.
The SmoothRide technology featured on previous versions remains the same, working to stabilise movements of the foot when increasing and decreasing speed so no matter the pace, runners can stay in control and enjoy a balanced ride.
The familiar yet reliable X10 rubber outsole anchors the Mizuno Wave Inspire 15, which holds up to wear and tear and delivers durable traction on surfaces. However, unlike the shallow flex groove in previous iterations, the Inspire 15 has deeper flex grooves for even more flexibility to support multi-directional movement.
Mizuno Wave Inspire 15 vs Mizuno Wave Inspire 14
The new open weave jacquard mesh on the Wave Inspire 15 offers a more breathable and flexible fit. Despite that, the heel area is narrower, whereas the 14 is tight around the toe box.
Both pairs share the same midsole and are popular amongst runners with joint pain.
Moreover, the outsole remains similar, however the 15 has deeper flex grooves. Consequently, it’s more flexible and offer smoother transitions, but is not as durable as the 14.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Mizuno Wave Inspire 15 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Silver, White, Yellow
- Width: Normal, Wide
- Material: Vegan
- Arch support/Pronation: Stability, Overpronation
- Heel height: 30 mm
- Drop: 12 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Mizuno Wave Inspire 15
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Silver, White, Yellow