Mizuno Wave Inspire 13
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Amazon.co.uk.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Mizuno Wave Inspire 13, Women’s Size 6.5 for only £48.89, which is 52% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£102.91).
- The lowest price of Mizuno Men's Wave Inspire 13 Running Shoe, Grey/Clownfish, 7.5 D US was obtained on November 30, 2021 11:38 am.
Mizuno Wave Inspire 13 Prices
|Price history for Mizuno Wave Inspire 13, Women’s Size 6.5|
Mizuno Wave Inspire 13 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 1087 online user reviews of the Mizuno Wave Inspire 13. Overall, these road running shoes scored 4.6 out of 5. Users were pleased with the updated upper, flexibility, and lightweight build.
- The majority of customers were pleased with the durability and felt confident that this shoe is built to last.
- One user was extremely impressed with how this pair performed on the road.
- Lots of buyers noticed that this shoe lighter than other stability shoes they’ve worn and kept them swift on their feet.
- Most reviewers confirmed that the sizing scheme is accurate and the shoe is true to size.
- According to loyal Mizuno fans, the Wave Inspire 13 is more cushioned than its predecessors.
- The spacious toe box was popular amongst runners who loved being able to stretch and flex their toes freely.
- Wearers couldn’t stop raving about the pillow-soft comfort that it offers.
- A large percentage of runners confirmed that the cushioning is responsive and bouncy.
- A minority of runners felt that the midsole was too firm and inflexible, causing discomfort whilst running.
- One user didn’t feel that the midfoot structure was supportive enough.
- Another customer criticised the new wedge heel and said it didn’t provide any substantial cushioning.
- The laces came under fire for being flimsy and coming loose easily.
Alternative Mizuno Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of Mizuno running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right Mizuno shoes for your needs.
About the Mizuno Wave Inspire 13
Reach your goals in these stability shoes designed for overpronating runners.
Precisely engineered for both men and women, this iteration of the Wave Inspire road running shoes promises to deliver a super smooth, stable ride.
Available in width options ranging from narrow, regular, and wide, all runners are bound to find the right fit for them. It has a medium arch and is also suitable for heavy runners and can support their weight.
Updates include a new AIRmesh upper which features a seamless design. It wraps around the foot for a sleeker look while providing maximum ventilation and a second-skin fit.
Integrated midfoot support comes from the stitched overlays on the sides and works with the collar to reinforce the structure of the shoe and provide a locked-in feel.
This combined with the Dynamotion fit that conforms to the natural twisting, bending and stretching of the foot.
The familiar double fan Wave Technology platform works to make every step feel balanced and reduce pronation while offering a cushioned, responsive ride.
U4icX midsole technology in the new heel wedge absorbs the impact of every landing and reduces the pressure on joints so runners can go as hard as they want, without risk of injury. It also provides added durability and a smoother, snappier feel and is lighter than the U4iX version.
For fluid transitions, gender-specific grooves facilitate natural motion and give you the flexibility for each turn and takeoff.
The outer sole is made up of a blend of Mizuno X10 technology and blown rubber compound on high impact zones such as the forefoot.
It delivers durability and dependable traction, as well as extra cushioning. High-flex areas are also covered in flex controllers to enhance flexibility and accommodate the natural bending of the foot.
The flex controllers do not add any extra weight and therefore keep runners light, agile and swift on their feet. Fans of the Mizuno Wave Inspire 13 also enjoyed the Mizuno Wave Inspire 16.
Alternative Road Running Shoes
You’ll find a huge selection of road running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best road running shoes.
Mizuno Wave Inspire 13 Features
- Terrain: Road
- Usage: Jogging
- Colours available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Purple, Red, Silver
- Width: Narrow, Normal, Wide
- Material: Vegan
- Arch support/Pronation: Stability/Overpronation
- Heel height: 32 mm
- Drop: 12 mm
Alternative Running Shoes
You can check out reviews and ratings of running shoes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the best running shoes for you.
Specification: Mizuno Wave Inspire 13