Mirafit M2 350kg Power Rack (With or Without Bench)
Mirafit M2 350kg Power Rack Reviews
As one of the highest-rated cheap power racks on the market, the MiraFit M2 350 kg is a great option for those on a budget. Out of 71 online reviews, this rack scored 4.7 out of 5. Users were impressed with the ease of assembly and ability to bolt to the floor, however, a number of buyers reported scratched goods on arrival.
- Overall this power rack is robust and sturdy – as the vast majority of customers have said.
- It is simple to assemble, and the instructions are clear and easy to understand.
- You have the option of bolting it to the floor.
- It can be purchased as a package with the bench.
- Several users reported receiving scratched goods or damaged products on arrival.
- A common issue people mention is that the dip bars are too far apart.
- Many reviews are from people who have just purchased the rack, so the long-term reliability is not certain.
Alternative Power Racks & Power Cages
Compare features and prices of alternative power racks & power cages below.
About the Mirafit M2 350kg Power Rack
The Mirafit M2 350 kg power rack can be purchased on its own, or with a bench.
It’s perfect for bench press, dumbbell exercises, shoulder presses and squats. It’s even great for barbell rows and rack pulls (especially if you want to build up those traps)
Alternative Mirafit Power Racks
You can check out reviews and ratings of Mirafit power racks at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and specs of similar items before you buy.
Specification: Mirafit M2 350kg Power Rack (With or Without Bench)
Close Grip Pull-Up Bar, Dip Bars, Medium Grip Pull-Up Bar, Spotter Bars, Wide-Grip Pull-Up Bar