Mirafit M1 Multi Use Weight Lifting Rack
Mirafit M1 Multi-Use Weight Lifting Rack Review
While searching online, we found 21 user reviews of this weightlifting rack. It scored 4.8 out of 5 stars on reviews from Amazon and Mirafit.
- Easy to assemble
- Professional looking
- Spotters may catch elbows if tall (6′ 3 or taller)
- Catcher bars are a little bit low for performing heavy squats
Alternative Squat Racks Under £500
You’ll find a huge selection of squat racks under £500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternative squat racks below to find the right one for you.
Mirafit M1 Multi-Use Weight Lifting Rack Features & Benefits
- Great for barbell exercises
- 5 fixed bar levels
- A 5-level adjustable lower spotter
- Angled bar rest – safely lift/return the barbell
- Accommodates standard & Olympic sized bars
- Heavy-duty, black powder-coated steel tube frame (50mm)
- Weight capacity (load) 250kg
- Bar rest height: 83 – 154.5 cm
- Spotter height: 51.5 – 71.5 cm
- Dimensions: 110 xÂ 134 x 160.5 cm (L x W x H)
If your budget and space are tight, this is certainly a great option. However, for optimum safety, we recommend investing in a power rack. Check out our guide on what to look for, and why we recommend it.
Alternative Squat Racks & Squat Stands
Compare features and prices of alternative squat racks & squat stands below.
Specification: Mirafit M1 Multi Use Weight Lifting Rack