Mirafit M1 Multi Use Weight Lifting Rack – Black/Orange
Mirafit M1 Multi-Use Weight Lifting Rack Review
While searching online, we found 21 user reviews of this weightlifting rack. It scored a pretty awesome 4.8 out of 5 stars on reviews from Amazon and Mirafit.
- Easy to assemble
- Professional looking
- Spotters may catch elbows if tall (6′ 3 or taller)
- Catcher bars are a little bit low for performing heavy squats
Mirafit M1 Multi-Use Weight Lifting Rack Videos
About the Mirafit M1 Multi-Use Weight Lifting Rack
The Mirafit M1 Multi-Use Weight Lifting Rack is exactly what it says it is: a rack for lifting weights, in multiple ways!
Firstly, it is worth noting that it is not compulsory to buy this item in orange and black. Personally, we think it looks super cool, but it’s not for everyone. Even those who like the TV show Orange Is the New Black might not like orange and black in all aspects of their lives – and we fully understand (we think)!
For those who don’t want their home gym filled with this colour scheme, simply head on over and check this exact same product out – just in black and stainless steel. Alternatively, select the colour option from the drop-down menu.
Mirafit M1 Multi-Use Weight Lifting Rack Features & Benefits
- Great for barbell exercises
- 5 fixed bar levels
- A 5-level adjustable lower spotter
- Angled bar rest – safely lift/return the barbell
- Accommodates standard & Olympic sized bars
- Heavy-duty, black powder coated steel tube frame (50mm)
- Weight capacity (load) 250kg
- Bar rest height: 83 – 154.5 cm
- Spotter height: 51.5 – 71.5 cm
- Dimensions: 110 x 134 x 160.5 cm (L x W x H)
If your budget and space are tight, this is certainly a great option. However, for optimum safety, we recommend investing in a power rack. Check out our guide on what to look for, and why we recommend it.
Specification: Mirafit M1 Multi Use Weight Lifting Rack – Black/Orange