- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at eBay, Argos.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase & Vertical Climber Elliptical Machines,Maxi Climber Home Workout Equipment 50,22 for only £99.99
- The lowest price of Maxi Climber Vertical Climbing Cardio Exercise Machine Workout Exercise Fitness was obtained on April 21, 2021 8:59 pm.
Maxi Climber Prices
|Price history for & Vertical Climber Elliptical Machines,Maxi Climber Home Workout Equipment 50,22|
Maxi Climber Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 3871 online user reviews of the Maxi Climber. Overall, this multi gym scored 3.9 out of 5. Users were pleased with the easy assembly, compact design and budget-friendly price.
- A massive bonus for almost every customer was the ultra-simple and trouble-free assembly.
- It doesn’t take up much space and can be folded and stored away easily.
- Plenty of users welcomed the different height settings which allowed them to adjust and personalise the machine.
- Many reviewers loved the convenience of being able to workout anytime without leaving the house.
- Nearly all commenters raved about how it works all muscles groups and delivers a great total-body workout.
- Customers with knee injuries appreciated how it is gentle on the joints and only uses bodyweight for resistance.
- Owners can enjoy both low impact and HIIT workouts.
- According to a few customers, the tracker is difficult to see when using the machine.
- The construction came under fire with some users reporting that the footrest broke and the plastic rollers wore off quickly.
- A small minority of buyers noted that it was not that sturdy and wobbled on the floor.
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Alternative Home Gyms Under £200
You can check out reviews and ratings of home gyms under £200 at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right multi-gym for your needs.
About the Maxi Climber
Get fit and tone your entire body with the Maxi Climber. Designed and equipped to target all the major muscle groups, owners can maximise their workouts and get results by working both their upper and lower body at the same time. The machine mimics the movement of rock climbing, making it more efficient than exercise bikes and treadmills.
Users can enjoy a basic workout and target the legs by placing both hands on the fixed handles, then stepping up. To tone the arms, users can simply hold the handgrips with their hands facing towards them. Based on reviews, buyers were delighted to discover that the Maxi Climber is also proven to burn up to 500 calories in just one hour.
Maxi Climber Features
- Lightweight, portable and compact
- 5 different height settings
- Folds for easy storage
- Max. user weight: 110 kg
- Product weight: 16 kg
- Dimensions: 22.6 x 15.2 x 131.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 1 year
Maxi Climber Exercises
- Upper body: Biceps
- Lower body: Climbing, Stepping
Maxi Climber Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the Maxi Climber manual PDF. It includes the assembly guide, parts list and general set up and maintenance instructions.
Alternative Multi Gyms & Home Gyms
With so many multi gyms & home gyms to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: Maxi Climber
|Max User Weight||