Marcy Eclipse HG5000 Deluxe Home Multi Gym
Marcy Eclipse HG5000 Deluxe Home Multi Gym Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 61 online user reviews of the Marcy Eclipse HG5000 Deluxe Home Multi Gym. Overall, this multi-gym scored 61 out of 5. Users were pleased with its versatility, stability, and multi-functionality.
- Numerous buyers praised the soft cushioning on the seat and backrest. Many said that it relieves the pressure from their spine and backs of their legs.
- This unit is kitted out with sturdy, robust hand grips which provide users with adequate stability when working out.
- This model is a comprehensive gym that meets the needs of all users of all levels. It is especially ideal for those who are new to using weights.
- A large percentage of owners were highly impressed with the wide range of exercises choices.
- The assembly process is effortless. A handful of purchasers found it easy to set up the gym with the use of the instructional manual which included diagrams.
- Customers loved the excellent value the HG5000 offers for its price, with people claiming it was a real bargain – perfect for economical consumers.
- A few purchasers mentioned that the gym stands solidly on carpet and does not need securing to the floor.
- Several people were critical of the fact that the machine does not come with a chart displaying exercise examples.
- Assembling the gym is incredibly time-consuming and requires at least two people, according to a large number of customers.
- One reviewer complained about the machine being clunky and lacking fluidity, to the extent that it limited the workout.
Marcy Eclipse HG5000 Deluxe Home Multi Gym Videos
Alternative Marcy Multi Gyms
You can check out reviews and ratings of Marcy multi gyms at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and specs of similar items before you buy.
About the Marcy Eclipse HG5000 Deluxe Home Multi Gym
Marcy has pushed the home multi gym to the next level with the HG5000 Deluxe by incorporating an independent pec dec system that simulates the motion of free weights along with advanced features such as an adjustable chest press arm and a weight stack of 90 kg. Its limitless capacity makes it an excellent asset for any home gym.
Marcy HG5000 Specs
- Weight stack: 90 kg (198lbs)
- No. of exercises: 27
- No. of weight stacks: 1
- Curved lat pulldown and short straight bar (including multi-position-slip grips)
- Ab crunch strap featuring dual foam handles and neck support
- Single d-handle (and foam grip)
- Velcro adjustable ankle strap.
- Scratch, rust, sweat, tear, and odour resistant
- Max. user weight: 135 kg
- Product weight: 140 kg
- Dimensions: 190.5 x 156 x 211 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame; 3 year parts (Pulleys & Cables), and 1 year upholstery
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Best Price & Price History
Alternative Multi Gyms & Home Gyms
With so many multi gyms & home gyms to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: Marcy Eclipse HG5000 Deluxe Home Multi Gym
|Weight Loading Type||
|No. of Weight Stacks||
|Max User Weight||
|Weight Stack (kgs)||
|Weight Stack (lbs)||