Life Fitness T5 Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Best Gym Equipment, eBay.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Life Fitness T5 Treadmill with Track Connect Console for only £1,395.00, which is 67% less than the cost in Best Gym Equipment (£4,195.00).
- The lowest price of Life Fitness T5 Treadmill with Track Connect Console - FREE INSTALLATION was obtained on September 18, 2021 7:28 pm.
Life Fitness T5 Treadmill Reviews
We searched online and discovered 12 online user reviews of this product, scoring it an incredible 4.8 out of 5. Customers were pleased with the flexible deck, stability, large running surface and quietness.
- The large running surface is great for larger runners.
- Flexible cushioning is ideal for those who require a low-impact surface due to joint issues.
- Great connectivity – plug you iPad or phone directly into the console.
- It’s super quiet when in use.
- Reviewers were happy with how robust and sturdy the T5 is, comparing it to commercial gym models.
- It will arrive on a pallet and take three people to get it into your house!
- Bulkier and larger than alternative home models.
Life Fitness Treadmill T5 Features:
- 3.0 HP DC motor
- 3 surface settings, thanks to the FlexDeck cushioning with Select Shock Absorption system.
- Welded steel frame
- ErgoGrip front handlebar
- Heart rate monitoring
- Oversized cup holders (dishwasher safe)
- Reading Rack
- Accessory tray
- Energy saver mode
- Large running surface
Alternative Life Fitness Treadmills
Life Fitness Treadmill T5 Specs
- 0.8 – 19 km/h speed (0.5 – 12 mph)
- 0.5 mph speed increments
- 0 – 15% incline
- Running area – 56 x 153 cm
- Product weight – 155kg
- Max. user weight – 182kg
- Dimensions: 202 x 82 x 155 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty – life time for frame, 10 years for the drive motor, 7 years parts, 3-year console, 1-year labour
Alternative Treadmills Under £5000
Life Fitness T5 Console Options
When looking to purchase this product, you’ll be able to take it home with one of two display consoles. They are the Go Console and Track Connect Console.
The Go Console is the cheaper option, yet still packs all the essential programming you need to start your fitness programme, including:
- 13 workout programmes
- Blue LCD display screen
- 2 user profiles
- 2 custom workouts
To find out more about this option, check out the Go Console User Manual.
Track Connect Console
As the more advanced choice, the Track Connect Console is more expensive but justifies the higher price tag. Features include:
- 16 Workout programmes (including Random, Hill, Heart Rate Hill, EZ Incline, Fit Test, Distance, Calories, Target Heart Rate, Sports Training)
- Race, Marathon and Cool Down/Warm Up modes.
- iPod and smartphone connections
To find out more about this option, check out the Track Connect Console Manual.
Track Plus Console: Track+ Console seems to be discontinued.
Life Fitness T5 Treadmill Dimensions
The Life Fitness T5 dimensions are as follows:
- Length: 202 cm
- Width: 82 cm
- Height: 155 cm
Life Fitness T5 Treadmill Manual
If you’ve lost it, or want to view it before you buy, here is a link to the Life Fitness T5 Service Manual PDF. This user manual provides:
- Error codes
- Maintenance advice (such as which lubricant to use).
- Troubleshooting tips
- Parts (component list, and hardware)
- Assembly instructions
- Calibration advice
Life Fitness T3 or T5?
The main differences between the Life Fitness T3 and T5 are that the T5 has a larger running area (153 x 56 cm vs 153 x 51 cm), three cushioning options for the deck (rather than 2), and can accommodate bigger users (182kg/400lbs vs 159kg/300lbs).
Here is a breakdown of the feature differences:
Specification: Life Fitness T5 Treadmill