Life Fitness T3 Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Best Gym Equipment.
- At bestgymequipment.co.uk you can purchase Life Fitness T3 with Go Console Treadmill - FREE INSTALLATION for only £2,495.00
- The lowest price of Life Fitness T3 Treadmill with Track Connect Console - FREE INSTALLATION was obtained on March 6, 2021 7:17 am.
Life Fitness T3 Treadmill Prices
Life Fitness T3 Treadmill Reviews & Videos
Fitness Savvy looked online and collated all the reviews we could find for the Life Fitness T3 Treadmill. Out of 25 customer ratings, this running machine scored 4.5 out of 5.
- Extremely durable – some users are on their second T3 (the first having lasted for 15+ years)
- Very solid and sturdy treadmill
- Smooth operation
- Easy to use
- Well sized cupholders
- Large running surface is perfect for taller individuals
- A seasoned outdoor runner has taken to running indoors more often, thanks to this machine
- One customer states that it was not possible to re-edit a custom workout, even though the instructions say you can. Technicians were unable to help, either.
- Customer support took time to sort out issues
- Heavy and bulky
- A reviewer commented that it appears to wobble ever so slightly when performing speed work near 12 mph. This was his reason for giving the product 4 stars instead of 5.
About the Life Fitness T3 Treadmill
Although designed for use at home, the Life Fitness T3 Treadmill wouldn’t look or feel out of place on the cardio room floor of your local gym. With reviewers praising the long-life durability (15+ years in one instance), it’s easy to believe the hype.
With a powerful motor, 15% incline, and 19 km/h top speed, it has all the features you’d expect in a mid to high-end treadmill.
Available with a choice of two console options – the Go Console and Track Connect Console, this treadmill will appeal to all fitness levels, from beginners through to seasoned runners.
Alternative Life Fitness Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of Life Fitness treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
Life Fitness T3 Features & Benefits
- 3.0 HP DC motor: featuring Life Fitness’s trademarked MagnaDrive motor controller, this motor is both powerful and quiet.
- FlexDeck Absorption System: this patented design reduces joint impact by up to 30% when compared with similar treadmills.
- Running surface area: 153 x 51 cm (L x W)
- Top speed: reach a maximum of 19 km/h (12 mph)
- Incline: increase the intensity of your workout with the 0 – 15% incline, adjustable in 0.5% increments.
- ErgoGrip front handlebar: for added safety and stability.
- Oversized, dual cup holder: never get thirsty again!
- Reading rack & accessory tray: perfect for keeping your mobile phone or other items nearby.
- Heart rate monitoring: wireless of Contact heart rate sensors.
- Energy saver mode
- Wheels/rollers: easily move the treadmill thanks to the 2.6″/2″ (front/rear) precision crowned rollers.
- Max. user weight: 159kg
- Dimensions: 202 x 88 x 147 cm (L x W x H)
- Product weight: 111kg
- Warranty: covered for home use only – Lifetime on frame and lifesprings, 10 years on motor and 3 years parts and labour
Alternative Treadmills Under £2500
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £2500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
Life Fitness T3 Console Options & Features
When purchasing the T3 treadmill, you’ll need to choose a console. The Go Console is the cheaper option, and as you would expect, comes with less advanced options, The Track Connect Console, however, includes more advanced features.
Go Console Features
- Display: 4 x 6″ LCD with blue background and GoSystem QuickStart
- Display feedback: distance, calories, speed (both mph and km/h) target heart rate, heart rate, METs, pace, incline, time
- Workout Programmes: 12
- Custom Workouts: 2 – one per user profile
- Bluetooth Compatibility: No
- User profiles: 2
Track Connect Console Features
- Display: 7″ LCD with instructional message centre and capacitive touch keys
- Display feedback: the same as the Go Console, with the addition of animated METs symbols.
- Workout Programmes: 16 – the same as on the Go Console, with the addition of Fit Test, Cardio and custom HIIT (high-intensity interval training) workout.
- Custom Workouts: 12 – 3 per user profile
- Compatibility: Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Compatible apps: Yes
- User profiles: 4
- Bluetooth: sync the track connect console with partner apps such as Nike+, MyFitnessPal, RunFit, Apple Health, Jawbone, Garmin and Fitbit.
Life Fitness T3 Manual
In case you’ve lost your copy, or want to check it out before you buy, here is a link to the Life Fitness T3 Treadmill Manual PDF. Here, you will find info regarding spare parts, assembly instructions, maintenance advice, diagnostics, calibration and answers to error code such as speed stall errors.
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: Life Fitness T3 Treadmill
|Running Area Length (cm)||
|Running Area Width (cm)||
|Top Speed (kmh)||
|Top Speed (mph)||
Bluetooth, Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, iPod Connector, MET, Speed, Time
Tablet/Phone holder, Water Water Bottle Holder, Display, Energy Saver, Incline, Quiet motor, Wheels/Rollers
Go Console, Track Connect
|Max User Weight||
|Motor Power (HP)||