Life Fitness G7 Cable Motion Gym and Bench
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Best Gym Equipment, Amazon.co.uk.
- At bestgymequipment.co.uk you can purchase Life Fitness G7 Cable Motion Gym Tower Only (No Bench) - FREE INSTALLATION for only £2,500.00
- The lowest price of Life Fitness G7 Cable Motion Gym With Bench - FREE INSTALLATION was obtained on September 28, 2020 6:28 am.
Life Fitness G7 Cable Motion Gym and Bench Prices
Life Fitness G7 Reviews & Videos
Fitness Savvy searched far and wide and discovered 8 online customer reviews of the Life Fitness G7 Cable Motion Gym. Overall, this cable machine scored a solid 95% (4.8 out of 5), with users praising the versatility, range of exercises, smooth operation and build quality.
- Versatile – can perform many exercises for all muscle groups
- Compact – fits easily in the corner of a room
- Very smooth operation
- Sturdy, great build quality
- Not cheap
Life Fitness G7 Specs, Features & Key Info
- Weight stacks: 2 x 73 kg (160 lb)
- 20 pulley adjustments
- Quick-Lock cable end attachments: switching between attachments is super fast and easy.
- Pull-up/chin-up bar
- Compact space-saving design
- Dimensions: 124 x 177 x 211 cm (L x W x H)
- Max. user weight: 200 kg
- Warranty: lifetime frame; 3 years on parts and labour.
Alternative Life Fitness Cable Machines
You can check out reviews and ratings of Life Fitness cable machines at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and specs of similar items before you buy.
Life Fitness G7 vs Inspire FT2
When it comes to multi gyms, functional trainers, and cable machines, none are so closely fought as the Life Fitness G7 and Inspire Fitness FT2. Unsure which is best? Check out the comparisons below to find out:
- Price: the G7 is cheaper than the FT2 – around £800 at the time of writing
- Weight Stack: the G7 includes 2 x 160 lb weight stacks. However, the FT2 can be upgraded to 2 x 210 lb stacks. In total, the FT2 can go 100 lbs (45kg) heavier.
- Smith Machine: the G7 does not include Smith machine function.
- Pull-up bar: so far as we can tell, the pull-up bar on the G7 is not adjustable. however, on the FT2 it is. This is useful if you are taller or have lower ceilings.
- Commercial use: the G7 is designed for light commercial use, whereas the FT2 is designed for heavy-duty commercial usage.
Life Fitness G7 Exercises
With the Life Fitness G7, you can perform a total of 55 different exercises:
- Functional Exercises: 5
- Biceps Exercises: 5
- Chest Exercises: 12
- Lower Body Exercises: 10
- Shoulder and Back Exercises: 15
- Triceps Exercises: 4
- Abdominal and Oblique Exercises: 4
Life Fitness G7 Manual
Best Price & Price History
Alternative Cable Machines
Compare features and prices of alternative cable machines below.
Specification: Life Fitness G7 Cable Motion Gym and Bench
|Weight Loading Type||
|No. of Weight Stacks||
Close Grip Pull-Up Bar, High Pulley Cable, Low Pulley Cable, Medium Grip Pull-Up Bar, Wide-Grip Pull-Up Bar
|Max User Weight||
|Weight Stack (kgs)||
|Weight Stack (lbs)||