Life Fitness G2 Multigym
The Life Fitness G2 Multigym is compact, and easy-to-use, multi-gym. If space-saving, compact home gym equipment is your goal, this is certainly a contender. Out of 4 online user reviews, the G2 scored 100%, receiving 5 out of 5 in every review. It was also reviewed by toptenreviews.com who gave it 7.8 out of 10.
It’s worth noting that this gym can also be purchased with a leg press accessory.
Life Fitness G2 Multigym Benefits:
- Pec fly path mimics dumbbell fly movement.
- Ergonomically designed to mimic the body’s natural motion path
- Adjustable back for extra support, safety and comfort
- Revolving low row bar,
- Lat bar
- 73kg weight stack
- Dimensions: 181 x 122 x 211 cm (L x W x H)
Alternative Life Fitness Home Multi Gyms
You can check out reviews and ratings of Life Fitness home multi gyms at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices and specs of similar items before you buy.
G2 Multigym Exercises
If you’re wondering what exercises you can do with this machine, then wonder no more! The versatility means you can perform 25 different exercises, targetting various body parts. Get the job done – whatever your strength training and weightlifting goals (within reason, of course!)
- Chest: Work out your pecs with the chest press. Want variety? Change it up and use close grip.
- Shoulder: Lat raises and shoulder shrugs are the main course here. You can also throw in some front Raises for good measure!
- Back: Thicken up your back with the low row and some lat pulldowns.
- Arm: Grow some massive guns with biceps curls, and triceps extensions. Shake things up with reverse biceps curls and one-arm biceps curls.
- Leg: No excuses to skip leg day anymore! Build those tree-trunk thighs with leg extensions, hip abduction, standing leg curl, hip adduction and hip extension exercises.
Life Fitness Discount Codes
Life Fitness G2 Multigym Reviews & Videos
While we already covered the review scores, we didn’t go over the pros and cons. So that’s what we’re gonna do now!
- Durable and easy to use
- A little more expensive than similar alternatives
Alternative Multi Gyms & Home Gyms
With so many multi gyms & home gyms to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: Life Fitness G2 Multigym
|Weight Loading Type|
|Weight Stack (kgs)|