Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill with Track Connect Console
Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill Reviews & Videos
We took a look online and discovered 10 customer reviews of the Life Fitness F3 Treadmill with Track Connect Console. Users scored this treadmill a phenomenal 98% (4.9 out of 5). Users were particularly pleased with the quiet motor, comfortable running deck, and easy storage.
- Comfortable running surface
- Quiet operation
- Folds away for easy storage
- Not compatible with newer iPhones, according to one user. An adaptor needs to be purchased in order to use it
Life Fitness F3 Specifications & Features
- Top speed: 16 km/h (10 mph)
- FlexDeck shock absorption: reduce joint stress by up to 30% with the FlexDeck absorption system.
- Quick Start options: cleverly remembers your preferred jog, walk and run speeds. Also, it stores three incline positions to help you hit the ground running (excuse the pun!)
- Running surface size: 140 x 51 cm (L x W)
- 3.0 HP motor (6.0 HP peak)
- 12% incline (0.5% increments)
- Heart rate monitoring: heart rate hand sensors and wireless monitoring for advanced heart rate monitoring.
- Accessory tray for easy storage
- Wheels/rollers for easy movement
- Safety features: child-proof release lever
- 2 x cup holders
- Max. user weight: 159 kg
- Dimensions: 200 x 88 x 149 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 86 x 87 x 192 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 120 kg
- Warranty: lifetime frame warranty, 10-year motor warranty, and 3 years’ parts and labour
Track Connect Console Features
When purchasing the Life Fitness F3 Treadmill, you have the option of two console types – the Track Connect or Life Fitness F3 Treadmill with Go Console. This product is the Track Connect version.
- Display: LCD
- Workout Programmes: 15
- Custom Workouts: 12
- Compatibility: Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Compatible apps: Yes
- User profiles: 4
- Bluetooth: sync the track connect console with partner apps such as Nike+, MyFitnessPal, RunFit, Apple Health, Jawbone, Garmin and Fitbit.
If you’re unsure which console you require, here is a comparison between the Go Console and the Track Connect console to help you out:
Life Fitness F3 vs F1
The life fitness f3 advanced treadmill is similar to the Life Fitness F1, however, here is a breakdown of the Life Fitness F1 vs F3:
- Max User Weight Winner: The F3. It can accommodate 159kg, whereas the F1 is only tested up to 137 kg.
- Running Surface Winner: It’s a draw – they both have the same sized surface at 140 x 51 cm.
- Motor System Winner: The F3. It has a 3.0 HP motor, with a peak power of 6.0 HP. The F1 is built with a 2.5 HP continuous motor.
- Product Weight Winner: The F1. Due to its smaller motor, it is a couple of kilograms lighter than the F3 – 118 kg vs 120 kg.
- Maximum Speed Winner: It’s another draw! Both reach a top speed of 10 mph (16 km/h)
At the end of the day, the features of these treadmills are almost identical. Things such as the FlexDeck absorption, heart rate monitoring, Quick Start options are the same. The largest difference is in the motor system and the maximum user weight.
So, if you’re considering the Life Fitness F1 or F3, you should now be informed enough to make the right choice!
Life Fitness F3 Treadmill Price Comparison
If you’re looking for the best Life Fitness F3 Treadmill price, then Fitness Savvy is the place to be. Whether you’re looking for sale prices, discount codes, or anything price related, you will discover it here.
At the time of writing, this treadmill is available from eBay, Amazon, Fitness Superstore and Best Gym Equipment. With so many retailers to choose from, check back here to find the best price before you buy.
In addition, here are some discount codes and vouchers which might be relevant to this item. These could help save you even more on your purchase!
Life Fitness Treadmill F3 Manual
Some people like to see the owner’s manual before committing to a purchase. At Fitness Savvy, we totally understand that. So, in a bid to include everything you could possibly need to know, here is a link to the Life Fitness F3 Treadmill Manual PDF.
You’ll find answers to many questions and issues for troubleshooting including:
- speed stall error messages
- lubricant type and how to lubricate the belt
- spare parts
- assembly instructions
- maintenance advice such as how to replace switches etc.
Life Fitness F3 Used
You can find the Life Fitness F3 Treadmill, used, from eBay. Check out the listings below to see what’s going at the moment:
Specification: Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill with Track Connect Console
Bluetooth, Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, iPod Connector, Speed, Time
Bottle Holder, Display, Foldable, Incline, iPad Holder, Quiet motor, Wheels/Rollers
|Max User Weight|
|Motor Power (HP)|
|Pre-set Workout Programmes|
|Top Speed (km/h)|
|Top Speed (mph)|