Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill with Track Connect Console
Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill Reviews & Videos
We took a look online and discovered 10 customer reviews of the Life Fitness F3 Treadmill with Track Connect Console. Users scored this treadmill a phenomenal 98% (4.9 out of 5). Users were particularly pleased with the quiet motor, comfortable running deck, and easy storage.
- Comfortable running surface
- Quiet operation
- Folds away for easy storage
- Not compatible with newer iPhones, according to one user. An adaptor needs to be purchased in order to use it
Life Fitness F3 Specifications & Features
- Top speed: 16 km/h (10 mph)
- FlexDeck shock absorption: reduce joint stress by up to 30% with the FlexDeck absorption system.
- Quick Start options: cleverly remembers your preferred jog, walk and run speeds. Also, it stores three incline positions to help you hit the ground running (excuse the pun!)
- Running surface size: 140 x 51 cm (L x W)
- 3.0 HP motor (6.0 HP peak)
- 12% incline (0.5% increments)
- Heart rate monitoring: heart rate hand sensors and wireless monitoring for advanced heart rate monitoring.
- Accessory tray for easy storage
- Wheels/rollers for easy movement
- Safety features: child-proof release lever
- 2 x cup holders
- Max. user weight: 159 kg
- Dimensions: 200 x 88 x 149 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 86 x 87 x 192 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 120 kg
- Warranty: lifetime frame warranty, 10-year motor warranty, and 3 years’ parts and labour
Track Connect Console Features
When purchasing the Life Fitness F3 Treadmill, you have the option of two console types – the Track Connect or Life Fitness F3 Treadmill with Go Console. This product is the Track Connect version.
- Display: LCD
- Workout Programmes: 15
- Custom Workouts: 12
- Compatibility: Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Compatible apps: Yes
- User profiles: 4
- Bluetooth: sync the track connect console with partner apps such as Nike+, MyFitnessPal, RunFit, Apple Health, Jawbone, Garmin and Fitbit.
If you’re unsure which console you require, here is a comparison between the Go Console and the Track Connect console to help you out:
Life Fitness F3 vs F1
The life fitness f3 advanced treadmill is similar to the Life Fitness F1, however, here is a breakdown of the Life Fitness F1 vs F3:
- Max User Weight Winner: The F3. It can accommodate 159kg, whereas the F1 is only tested up to 137 kg.
- Running Surface Winner: It’s a draw – the