Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Best Gym Equipment.
- At bestgymequipment.co.uk you can purchase Life Fitness F3 with Go Console Treadmill - FREE INSTALLATION for only £2,495.00
- The lowest price of Life Fitness F3 with Track Connect Console Treadmill - FREE INSTALLATION was obtained on January 25, 2021 6:31 am.
Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill Prices
Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill Reviews & Videos
We took a look online and discovered 10 customer reviews of the Life Fitness F3 Treadmill. Users scored this treadmill an incredible 98% (4.9 out of 5). Users were particularly pleased with the quiet motor, comfortable running deck, and easy storage.
- Comfortable running surface
- Quiet operation
- Folds away for easy storage
- Not compatible with newer iPhones, according to one user. An adaptor needs to be purchased in order to use it
Life Fitness F3 Specifications & Features
- Top speed: 16 km/h (10 mph)
- FlexDeck shock absorption: reduce joint stress by up to 30% with the FlexDeck absorption system.
- Quick Start options: cleverly remembers your preferred jog, walk and run speeds. Also, it stores three incline positions to help you hit the ground running (excuse the pun!)
- Running surface size: 140 x 51 cm (L x W)
- 3.0 HP motor (6.0 HP peak)
- 12% incline (0.5% increments)
- Heart rate monitoring: heart rate hand sensors and wireless monitoring for advanced heart rate monitoring.
- Accessory tray for easy storage
- Wheels/rollers for easy movement
- Safety features: child-proof release lever
- 2 x cup holders
- Max. user weight: 159 kg
- Dimensions: 200 x 88 x 149 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 120 kg
- Warranty: lifetime frame warranty, 10-year motor warranty, and 3 years’ parts and labour
Alternative Life Fitness Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of Life Fitness treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
This treadmill can be purchased with either the Go Console or Track Connect Console.
Go Console Features
- Display: 4 x 6″ LCD with blue background and GoSystem QuickStart
- Display feedback: distance, calories, speed (both mph and km/h) target heart rate, heart rate, METs, pace, incline, time
- Workout Programmes: 12
- Custom Workouts: 2 – one per user profile
- Bluetooth Compatibility: No
- User profiles: 2
Track Connect Console Features
- Display: 7″ LCD with instructional message centre and capacitive touch keys
- Display feedback: the same as the Go Console, with the addition of animated METs symbols.
- Workout Programmes: 16 – the same as on the Go Console, with the addition of Fit Test, Cardio and custom HIIT (high-intensity interval training) workout.
- Custom Workouts: 12 – 3 per user profile
- Compatibility: Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Compatible apps: Yes
- User profiles: 4
- Bluetooth: sync the track connect console with partner apps such as Nike+, MyFitnessPal, RunFit, Apple Health, Jawbone, Garmin and Fitbit.
Alternative Treadmills Under £2500
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £2500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
Life Fitness F3 vs F1
The life fitness f3 advanced treadmill is similar to the Life Fitness F1, however, here is a breakdown of the Life Fitness F1 vs F3:
- Max User Weight Winner: The F3. It can accommodate 159kg, whereas the F1 is only tested up to 137 kg.
- Running Surface Winner: It’s a draw – they both have the same sized surface at 140 x 51 cm.
- Motor System Winner: The F3. It has a 3.0 HP motor, with a peak power of 6.0 HP. The F1 is built with a 2.5 HP continuous motor.
- Product Weight Winner: The F1. Due to its smaller motor, it is a couple of kilograms lighter than the F3 – 118 kg vs 120 kg.
- Maximum Speed Winner: It’s another draw! Both reach a top speed of 10 mph (16 km/h)
At the end of the day, the features of these treadmills are almost identical. Things such as the FlexDeck absorption, heart rate monitoring, Quick Start options are the same. The largest difference is in the motor system and the maximum user weight.
So, if you’re considering the Life Fitness F1 or F3, you should now be informed enough to make the right choice!
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Life Fitness Treadmill F3 Manual
Some people like to see the owner’s manual before committing to a purchase. At Fitness Savvy, we totally understand that. So, in a bid to include everything you could possibly need to know, here is a link to the Life Fitness F3 Treadmill Manual PDF.
You’ll find answers to many questions and issues for troubleshooting including:
- speed stall error messages
- lubricant type and how to lubricate the belt
- spare parts
- assembly instructions
- maintenance advice such as how to replace switches etc.
Life Fitness F3 Used
You can find the Life Fitness F3 Treadmill, used, from eBay. Check out the listings below to see what’s going at the moment:
Best Price & Price History
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill
|Top Speed (kmh)||
|Top Speed (mph)||
Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, iPod Connector, Speed, Time
Tablet/Phone holder, Display, Foldable, Incline, Quiet motor, Water Bottle Holder, Wheels/Rollers
|Max User Weight||
|Motor Power (HP)||