Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Best Gym Equipment, Amazon.co.uk, John Lewis, eBay.
- At ebay.co.uk you can purchase Life Fitness F3 Treadmill With Go Console LAST ONE LEFT. for only £1,900.00, which is 37% less than the cost in Amazon.co.uk (£2,995.00).
- The lowest price of Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill Track Connect Console was obtained on January 26, 2022 4:12 pm.
Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill Reviews & Videos
We took a look online and discovered 32 customer reviews of the Life Fitness F3 Treadmill. Users scored this treadmill an incredible 4.8 out of 5. Users were particularly pleased with the quiet motor, comfortable running deck, and easy storage.
While the Life Fitness F3 is certainly one of the best treadmills for budgets of £2,000 – £2,999, it didn’t do enough to make it into our best treadmills buying guide. For this budget, the best alternative to consider is the JTX Club Pro which scored 9.7 vs 9.2 – it is superior in just about every way – especially when it comes to top speed and running surface area.
- The Life Fitness F3 provides a comfortable feel thanks to the running surface
- Quiet operation
- Folds away for easy storage
- The machine is easy to set up and operate
- One drawback is that it is not compatible with newer iPhones, according to one user. An adaptor is required to use it
- Experienced runners may require a higher top speed
Life Fitness F3 Specifications & Features
- Top speed: 16 km/h (10 mph)
- FlexDeck shock absorption: reduce joint stress by up to 30% with the FlexDeck absorption system.
- Quick Start options: cleverly remembers your preferred jog, walk and run speeds. Also, it stores three incline positions to help you hit the ground running (excuse the pun!)
- Running surface size: 140 x 51 cm (L x W)
- 3.0 HP motor (6.0 HP peak)
- 12% incline (0.5% increments)
- Heart rate monitoring: heart rate hand sensors and wireless monitoring for advanced heart rate monitoring.
- Accessory tray for easy storage
- Wheels/rollers for easy movement
- Safety features: child-proof release lever
- 2 x cup holders
- Max. user weight: 159 kg
- Dimensions: 200 x 88 x 149 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 120 kg
- Warranty: lifetime frame warranty, 10-year motor warranty, and 3 years parts and labour
Alternative Life Fitness Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of Life Fitness treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill£2,495.00
Life Fitness T3 Treadmill£2,795.00
How Does the Life Fitness F3 Compare With Other Treadmills?
Below is a comparison table for the top 5 treadmills in the £2,000 – £2999 price bracket. The F3 finished middle of the table in third. This placement suggests that the Life Fitness F3 is worth the price, however, does not provide the same level of features as the similarly priced alternatives. We expected more from this treadmill such as a slightly larger running surface and better top speed.
Unlike other treadmills on the market in this price range, the F3 has various console options. This particular model can be purchased with either the Go Console or Track Connect Console.
The Track Connect is the better console option, and as you will notice, comes in at a higher price tag.
Go Console Features
- Display: 4 x 6″ LCD with blue background and GoSystem QuickStart
- Display feedback: distance, calories, speed (both mph and km/h) target heart rate, heart rate, METs, pace, incline, time
- Workout Programmes: 12
- Custom Workouts: 2 – one per user profile
- Bluetooth Compatibility: No
- User profiles: the Go Console allows 2 user profiles, whereas the Track Connect allows 4
Track Connect Console Features
- Display: 7″ LCD with instructional message centre and capacitive touch keys
- Display feedback: the same as the Go Console, with the addition of animated METs symbols.
- Workout Programmes: 16 – the same as on the Go Console, with the addition of Fit Test, Cardio and custom HIIT (high-intensity interval training) workout.
- Custom Workouts: 12 – 3 per user profile
- Compatibility: Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Compatible apps: Yes
- User profiles: 4
- Bluetooth: sync the track connect console with partner apps such as Nike+, MyFitnessPal, RunFit, Apple Health, Jawbone, Garmin and Fitbit.
Alternative Treadmills Under £2500
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £2500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
NordicTrack C700 Treadmill£675.00
Life Fitness F3 vs F1
The life fitness f3 advanced treadmill is similar to the Life Fitness F1, however, here is a breakdown of the Life Fitness F1 vs F3:
- Max User Weight Winner: The F3. It can accommodate 159kg, whereas the F1 is only tested up to 137 kg.
- Running Surface Winner: It’s a draw – they both have the same sized surface at 140 x 51 cm.
- Motor System Winner: The F3. It has a 3.0 HP motor, with a peak power of 6.0 HP. The F1 is built with a 2.5 HP continuous motor.
- Product Weight Winner: The F1. Due to its smaller motor, it is a couple of kilograms lighter than the F3 – 118 kg vs 120 kg.
- Maximum Speed Winner: It’s another draw! Both reach a top speed of 10 mph (16 km/h)
At the end of the day, the features of these treadmills are almost identical. Things such as the FlexDeck absorption, heart rate monitoring, Quick Start options are the same. The largest difference is in the motor system and the maximum user weight.
So, if you’re considering the Life Fitness F1 or F3, you should now be informed enough to make the right choice!
Life Fitness Treadmill F3 Manual
Some people like to see the owner’s manual before committing to a purchase. At Fitness Savvy, we totally understand that. So, in a bid to include everything you could possibly need to know, here is a link to the Life Fitness F3 Treadmill Manual PDF.
You’ll find answers to many questions and issues for troubleshooting including:
- speed stall error messages
- lubricant type and how to lubricate the belt
- spare parts
- assembly instructions
- maintenance advice such as how to replace switches etc.
Alternative Cheap Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of cheap treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
NordicTrack X32i Incline Trainer£3,499.00
JTX Club-Max Commercial Treadmill£5,999.00
Specification: Life Fitness F3 Folding Treadmill