Kettler Multigym (Black)
Kettler Multigym Review
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 36 reviews of the Kettler Multigym. Overall, this multi gym scored an impressive 4.7 out of 5.
- Great value multigym
- Solid and sturdy – does not wobble when in use
- Operates smoothly
- Easy to assemble 2 – 4 hours to build with 2 people thanks to clearly labelled and numbered parts
- Looks and feels awesome according to most reviews
- Includes exercise guide with clear instructions – perfect for beginners
- Kettler suggests keeping the multi gym in a room with regulated temperature and humidity – for example, not in a garage or cellar. This can void the warranty,
Kettler Multigym Videos
Kettler Multigym Best Price & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the best Kettler Multigym price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers such as Amazon, Argos, eBay and many more.
With prices changing every day, you should always check back with Fitness Savvy before you buy multi gyms.
We’ve also included discount codes and vouchers which might be relevant to this item. Check out the offers and deals below to see if you can save even more on this product.
About the Kettler Multigym
For a full-on, full body workout, there’s nothing quite like a multigym. It doesn’t matter if you’re a fitness newbie still finding your feet, or if you’re just looking to take things to the next level. The Kettler Multigym (Black) will help you achieve a workout that actually works for you.
From daily cardio, to simply toning and building upper and lower body strength, this multigym has you covered at every step.
Kettler Multigym Features & Benefits
- Weight stack: 80 kg (5 kg increments)
- Adjustable padded seat to help you find the perfect height
- Offers a bench press, pull down, backward rowing, butterfly press, and leg extension
- Padded leg curl
- Durable parts
- Accessories included: dumbbell bar, triceps/crunch rope, and lat pulldown bar
- Shrouded weight stack for added safety
- Includes training instructions with 21 exercises
- Dimensions: 170 x 109 x 200 cm (L x W x H)
- Max. User Weight: 130 kg
- Product Weight
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labour. Kettler does not recommend placing their equipment in rooms that do not have regulated temperature and humidity. There should be adequate insulation and heat source, otherwise, the warranty will be voided (e.g. if the equipment is kept in a garage or cellar).
Kettler Multigym Manual
If you’ve lost your copy, or simply want to check it out before you buy, here is a copy of the Kettler Multigym User Manual. Here you will find useful info regarding parts, assembly and general maintenance.
Specification: Kettler Multigym (Black)
|Weight Loading Type|
|Weight Stack (kgs)|
|Weight Stack (lbs)|
|No. of Weight Stacks|
|Max User Weight|