Kettler Atmos Pro Folding Treadmill
Kettler Atmos Pro Treadmill Reviews & Videos
Firstly, Fitness Savvy took a good look around to see what people are saying about the Kettler Atmos Pro Folding Treadmill. We managed to find nine customer reviews, giving this treadmill a perfect 100% rating, with all users scoring it 5 out of 5 stars.
We’ve looked at all the features, and decided that this is by far the best treadmill of 2019. Below we have listed the pros and cons, as reported by users of the product. However, we’ve also included an entire list of reasons for and against this being the best treadmill of 2019.
- Very sturdy and solid treadmill
- Fantastic incline range of up to 16%
- Easy to assemble
- Great sounding speakers
- Very quiet AC motor
- Large running surface
- Smooth operation
- Pockets on the console are not large enough to fit a phone in
- Cooling fan is not powerful enough
- Bluetooth might be a little tricky to set up, according to one reviewer
About Kettler Atmos Pro Treadmill
- Incline percentage: in this price range, most go up to 12%. Not the Kettler Atmos. It reaches an incredible 16% for a more intense workout.
- Max user weight: Most treadmills in this price range have a maximum user weight of 125kg. This beast can take up to 160 kg
- AC motor: many treadmills are built using a DC motor. This is because it is cheaper to manufacture. AC motors are more reliable, operate more smoothly, last longer, make less noise, do not require cooling down after use, more efficient, and power consumption varies depending on user weight. See image below for a visual comparison.
- Backlit LCD: when Fitness Savvy looked at customer reviews, it was clear that non-backlit monitors were always mentioned as a “con” of the treadmill. The bright, bold, blue backlit LCD of the Kettler Atmos is easy to see in various lighting conditions.
- Speakers: Many treadmills in 2019 include speakers. Again, when looking at various online reviews, speakers were regularly complained about. However, users were highly pleased with the Kettler Atmos speakers, comparing them to car stereo quality.
- Near vertical folding: Folding treadmills are popular. They save space, and people need space. Using advanced technology, the Kettler Atmos can fold to near verticle, making it a space-saving god!
- Chest heart rate monitoring: You’ll find most treadmills have heart rate monitoring capabilities. Unfortunately, they are rarely included and are an added cost. This treadmill comes with one included
- Workout variety: featuring 30 workout programmes, not many treadmills come close in terms of exercise routine versatility.
The Not So Good
- Running area: when considering a large running surface, you should look for around 150 x 50 cm (L x W). Keeping the “50” in mind, anything which falls below this is not going to be as large as you can get. That said, the running area is still very large at 149 x 49.5 cm.
- Top speed: some treadmills reach a top speed of over 20 km/h. If this high top speed is paramount to your fitness regime, then you might wish to consider something else.
- Fan: The fan is not as powerful as it could be.
- Variable cushioning: the main feature of competing treadmills is often flexible cushioning. The Kettler does not provide this option, rather it depends on its unique 16-point cushioning system for reduced joint impact and pleasant running experience.
Alternative Kettler Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of Kettler treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
Kettler Atmos Pro Folding Treadmill Features
Built with precision German engineering, the Kettler Atmos Pro is a solidly constructed treadmill. Manufactured with a powerful AC motor, this running machine reaches a top speed of 20 km/h and has a steep incline of up to 16%. Below is a detailed list of its core features and benefits.
- Top speed: 20 km/h (12.4 mph)
- 0 – 16% incline: Many treadmills with an incline feature reach 12%. If you’re looking for more challenging workouts, or need to practice uphill running, this feature is a must.
- Running surface: 149 x 49.5 cm (L x W)
- Near verticle folding: Extra space-saving thanks to the high-folding mechanism. Also, by utilising hydraulic soft drop technology, you can ensure an easy and safe folding experience.
- 16-point cushioning: Recruit more muscle activation while protecting your joints with this multi-point cushioning system
- Blue backlit LCD: Stay in control of your workout with this easy to see backlit LCD display monitor. Many treadmills feature LED displays or LCD monitors which are not backlit. This tends to prove a negative in many online customer reviews.
- Display feedback: Monitor time, calories, distance, speed, weight, incline, and heart rate via the aforementioned backlit LCD display.
- 30 pre-set workout programmes: Vary your workout and intensity with 20 x speed workouts and 10 incline variations. These also include heart rate control options.
- Integrated cooling fan: Keep cool and maximise your workout efforts with the integrated fan.
- Bluetooth connectivity: connect your devices using Bluetooth.
- Speakers: Listen to your favourite workout tunes via these high-quality speakers.
- Heart rate monitoring: Includes a chest strap for accurate numbers.
- Max. user weight: 160kg
- Product weight: 85kg
- Dimensions: 203 x 85 x 145 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions:89 x 79 x 165 cm (L x W x H)
Alternative Treadmills Under £1500
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £1500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
Kettler Atmos Pro Manual
We realise that many people want to check out the user manual before purchasing. This gives more insight into the product, parts, what’s required in assembling. This can also help decide whether you want to pay your supplier to install the equipment, too.
So, here is a link to the Kettler Atmos Pro User Manual PDF.
Best Price & Price History
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: Kettler Atmos Pro Folding Treadmill
Bluetooth, Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, iPod Connector, Speed, Time
Display, Fan, Foldable, Hand Pulse, Quiet motor, Wheels/Rollers
|Max User Weight||