JTX Sprint 9 Treadmill
JTX Sprint 9 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 62 online user reviews of the JTX Sprint 9 Treadmill. Overall, this running machine scored 4.8 out of 5. Users were pleased with the excellent customer service from JTX, the gym-standard build quality, and the whisper-quiet operation.
- This machine is designed for home use but also comes with a commercial warranty which goes to show how well-built and sturdy it is.
- A few reviewers who spent time researching the best treadmills decided that this was the best one for the price available.
- Customers who had issues praised the customer service at JTX who provided prompt remedies. One even suggested other companies could learn a thing or two from JTX.
- An avid exerciser who claims to have worked out for more than fifty years praised the quality of the Sprint 9 treadmill, comparing it with high-end commercial models you find in the gym.
- The treadmill is quiet when in operation, thanks to the powerful motor, as attested by several reviewers.
- The majority of buyers were happy with the range of exercise programmes and easy to adjust speed and incline.
- One customer thought that the display console was a waste of space, unhappy that it only displayed basic stats. The same reviewer also criticised the heart rate monitor, stating that the reading was not steady.
- A buyer said that their only gripe was that the iPad holder was not particularly well designed. They report that the holes don’t line up very well.
- Several users believe the speakers to be too quiet with one person suggesting they could have simply left them out.
About the JTX Sprint 9 Treadmill
At Fitness Savvy, we read through thousands of customer reviews. Often, customer service is one of the biggest issues people have when scoring a product they purchased. JTX, however, received excellent feedback, meaning you’re in good hands if something goes wrong. As we highlighted in the pros and cons, one customer even suggested that JTX could teach other companies about good customer care.
This is so important that we felt it worthwhile mentioning first, before anything else.
Regarding the machine itself, many customers who conducted their research believed this model to be the best available in the price range.
One of the first things to consider when purchasing a treadmill is the running deck size and features. At 52 x 153 cm, the JTX Sprint 9’s running deck is generous even for taller runners with a big stride.
The deck alone weighs in at more than 100 kg and is built using JTX’s trademarked BlackDiamond belt. This belt is made from engineered fabric to provide optimal grip and can last up to 50% longer than standard belts.
Built with CSC springs and an 8-point suspension system, the surface is soft, but not “too springy” as some reviewers commented. This is ideal for those with joint issues who require a low-impact cardio machine. JTX claim that this surface reduces joint impact on feet, knees, ankles and hips by up to 30%
Display Console & Advanced Computer
Tracking your key data and stats is a must-have feature for those serious about making progress. The easy to use 10″ display console feeds back important info such as time, pulse, distance, and calories burned to help you get the most out of your workout.
The quick speed and incline buttons make it easy to change settings – perfect for hill climbing simulations and interval training. The control buttons are large making it easy to stay in control of the treadmill while running.
Using the free running app, Kinomap, users can take part in stunning route runs across the globe, using Google Maps technology.
Build Quality and Motor
Manufactured using a heavy gauge steel frame and high-quality components, the Sprint-9 treadmill from JTX is built to last. For this reason, the frame comes with a lifetime warranty.
Powering you along is the 3 HP motor with a peak output of 6 HP. This powerful motor ensures a quiet experience while running of speeds up to 20 km/h at an incline of 15 degrees.
The maximum user weight is a staggering 180 kg (that’s more than 28 stone!)
Other Features and Workout Programmes
Included with the machine are 24 advanced personal trainer designed workout programmes. These offer the user a range of workout options which help keep things interesting and varied. These include workouts which take you to an extreme 15 degrees of incline. You can also connect with other running apps, too.
Other features include a safety key, speakers, a fan, dual water bottle holders and wireless heart rate monitoring.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Running surface: 52 x 153 cm Cushionstep Deck
- Motor: 3 CHP (6 HP peak output)
- Display: 10″ monitor
- Incline: 0 – 15%
- Top speed: 20 km/h (12.4 mph)
- Workout programmes: 24 advanced; 3 custom
- Safety features: safety key for emergency stop, side rails,
- Other features: dual water bottle holders, speakers, transport wheels, ergonomic tablet display
- Max. user weight: 180 kg
- Product weight: 130 kg
- Dimensions: 205 x 92 x 147 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 116 x 92 x 180 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: lifetime frame; 10-year motor; 3-year home repair – parts and labour. A commercial warranty is available for one year.
Best Price, Deals & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the JTX Sprint 9 best price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers including Argos, Amazon, eBay, Sports Direct and many more. With prices changing daily, and new discount codes appearing regularly, you should check back here before you buy home gym equipment.
Check out the latest vouchers and offers below to see if you can save more and get a great deal on this product.
JTX Sprint 7 vs 9
We found quite a few people were interested to understand the differences between the JTX Sprint 7 and the Sprint 9 treadmills. So, for those of you who are interested, here are the key differences to help you decide which is right for you:
- Motor Power, Incline, Top Speed: All of these aspects are the same for both models.
- Running Deck: The Sprint-9 has a larger surface – 153 x 52 cm compared with 145 x 52 cm for the Sprint-7. In fact, the running deck on the Sprint-9 weighs over 100 kg – that’s more than the entire Sprint-7!
- Customer Workouts: The Sprint-9 allows users to create their own bespoke programmes
- Safety Equipment: The Sprint-9 has commercial quality user detection and emergency stop features. It also includes extra-large footrests and extended side handlebars. The Sprint-7 only has the emergency stop button.
- Warranty: The Sprint-9 comes with a commercial warranty, however, the Sprint-7 does not.
- Other features: If you want a cooling fan, then you should opt for the Sprint 9 because the Sprint-7 does not have one.
- Price: at the time of writing, the Sprint-9 is £1,199 vs £899 for the Sprint-7
If your budget allows, then the Sprint-9 with its superior running deck and advanced safety features is clearly the winner. However, the key features such as top speed, incline percentage and motor power remain the same across both models.
JTX Sprint 9 User Manual
While we were unable to locate the exact user manual for this product, JTX has an awesome page which provides handy maintenance and assembly tips.
Other Popular JTX Products
JTX Fitness produces a wide range of top-quality fitness and gym equipment. Check out and compare price son some of the other fantastic products they sell, right here at Fitness Savvy.
Specification: JTX Sprint 9 Treadmill
Bluetooth, Display, Fan, Foldable, hand pulse, Heart Rate Monitor, Incline, iPad Holder, Leg Developer, Quick Touch Keys, Quiet motor, Speed Control, Water Bottle Holder, Wheels/Rollers, Workout Programmes
|Max User Weight|
Bluetooth, Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, Pulse, Speakers, Speed, Time, Workout Progress
|Motor Power (HP)|
|Top Speed (km/h)|
|Top Speed (mph)|