JTX Sprint 7 Treadmill
JTX Sprint 7 Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 147 online user reviews of the JTX Sprint 7 Treadmill. Overall, this running machine scored 4.8 out of 5. Users were pleased with the easy assembly, excellent customer service from JTX, and the large, comfortable running surface.
- Several customers said they received excellent customer service from JTX, with faults or issues rectified swiftly.
- The majority of people complimented the large running surface.
- The instructions are clear and easy to understand, as reported by lots of users.
- A couple of buyers were pleased with the folding mechanism – in particular, the slow controlled descent.
- The running deck is comfortable to run on and leaves plenty of room – even for those with a large stride.
- Speed and incline must be adjusted manually.
- There is no cooldown option, much to the dismay of one customer.
- A user who was over 15 stone suggested the weight limit was not accurate. The machine appears to slow down with heavier users.
- One reviewer thought that this treadmill was not worth the money.
About the JTX Sprint 7 Home Treadmill
At Fitness Savvy, we read through thousands of customer reviews. Often, customer service is one of the biggest issues people have when scoring a product they purchased. JTX, however, received excellent feedback, meaning you’re in good hands if something goes wrong.
This is so important that we felt it worthwhile mentioning first, before anything else.
Regarding the machine itself, many customers who conducted their research were adamant that this was the best spec you could get for under £1,000.
One of the first things to consider when purchasing a treadmill is the running deck size and features. At 52 x 145 cm, the JTX Sprint 7’s running deck is generous even for taller runners with a big stride.
Built with CSC springs and an 8-point suspension system, the surface is soft, but not “too springy” as some reviewers commented. This is ideal for those with joint issues who require a low-impact cardio machine. JTX claim that this surface reduces joint impact by up to 30%.
Display Console & Advanced Computer
Tracking your key data and stats is a must-have feature for those serious about making progress. The easy to use 7″ display console feeds back important info to help you get the most out of your workout.
The quick speed and incline buttons make it easy to change settings – perfect for hill climbing simulations and interval training. The control buttons are large making it easy to stay in control of the treadmill while running.
Build Quality and Motor
Manufactured using a heavy gauge steel frame and high-quality components, the Sprint-7 treadmill from JTX is built to last. For this reason, the frame comes with a lifetime warranty.
Powering you along is the 3 HP motor with a peak output of 6 HP. This powerful motor ensures a quiet experience while running of speeds up to 20 km/h at an incline of 15 degrees.
If you weigh more than 15 stone, however, you might want to check out other options with a better reputation among heavier users. This was one of the only negatives we found while researching this cardio machine.
Other Features and Workout Programmes
Included with the machine are 43 personal trainer designed workout programmes. These offer the user a range of workout options which help keep things interesting and varied. These include workouts which take you to an extreme 15 degrees of incline. You can also connect with other running apps, too.
Other features include a safety key, dual water bottle holders and wireless heart rate monitoring.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- Running surface: 52 x 145 cm Cushionstep Deck
- Motor: 3 CHP (6 HP peak output)
- Display: 7″ monitor
- Incline: 0 – 15%
- Foldable: save space with the foldable design
- Top speed: 20 km/h (12.4 mph)
- Workout programmes: 43
- Safety features: safety key for emergency stop
- Other features: dual water bottle holders, speakers, transport wheels, ergonomic tablet display
- Max. user weight: 160 kg
- Product weight: 90 kg
- Dimensions: 179 x 88 x 159 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded dimensions: 120 x 88 x 159 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: lifetime frame; 10-year motor; 3-year home repair – parts and labour.
Best Price, Deals & Discount Codes
If you’re looking for the JTX Sprint 7 best price, then you’re in the right place. At Fitness Savvy, we compare prices from top retailers including Argos, Amazon, eBay, Sports Direct and many more. With prices changing daily, and new discount codes appearing regularly, you should check back here before you buy home gym equipment.
Check out the latest vouchers and offers below to see if you can save more and get a great deal on this product.
JTX Sprint 7 vs 9
We found quite a few people were interested to understand the differences between the JTX Sprint 9 and the Sprint 7 treadmills. So, for those of you who are interested, here are the key differences to help you decide which is right for you:
- Motor Power, Incline, Top Speed: All of these aspects are the same for both models.
- Running Deck: The Sprint-9 has a larger surface – 153 x 52 cm compared with 145 x 52 cm for the Sprint-7. In fact, the running deck on the Sprint-9 weighs over 100 kg – that’s more than the entire Sprint-7!
- Customer Workouts: The Sprint-9 allows users to create their own bespoke programmes
- Safety Equipment: The Sprint-9 has commercial quality user detection and emergency stop features. It also includes extra-large footrests and extended side handlebars. The Sprint-7 only has the emergency stop button.
- Warranty: The Sprint-9 comes with a commercial warranty, however, the Sprint-7 does not.
- Other features: If you want a cooling fan, then you should opt for the Sprint 9 because the Sprint-7 does not have one.
- Price: at the time of writing, the Sprint-9 is £1,199 vs £899 for the Sprint-7
If your budget allows, then the Sprint-9 with its superior running deck and advanced safety features is clearly the winner. However, the key features such as top speed, incline percentage and motor power remain the same across both models.
JTX Sprint 7 User Manual
While we were unable to locate the exact user manual for this product, JTX has an awesome page which provides handy maintenance and assembly tips.
Other Popular JTX Products
JTX Fitness produces a wide range of top-quality fitness and gym equipment. Check out and compare price son some of the other fantastic products they sell, right here at Fitness Savvy.
Specification: JTX Sprint 7 Treadmill
Bluetooth, Display, Foldable, hand pulse, Heart Rate Monitor, Incline, iPad Holder, Leg Developer, Quick Touch Keys, Quiet motor, Speed Control, Water Bottle Holder, Wheels/Rollers, Workout Programmes
|Max User Weight|
Bluetooth, Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, Incline, Pulse, Speakers, Speed, Time, Workout Progress
|Motor Power (HP)|
|Top Speed (km/h)|
|Top Speed (mph)|