JTX Mission Air Bike
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at JTX Fitness.
- At jtxfitness.com you can purchase JTX Mission Air Bike for only £659.00
- The lowest price of JTX Mission Air Bike was obtained on January 27, 2022 2:49 pm.
JTX Mission Air Bike Prices
|Price history for JTX Mission Air Bike|
JTX Mission Air Bike Review
Fitness Savvy took a look online and discovered 20 customer reviews for the JTX Mission Air Bike. Overall, this air bike scored a perfect 5 out of 5.
- Set your own interval times for your own personalised HIIT training sessions
- A well-built machine according to many customers – some who have reviewed the product after several months of usage
- Buyers report that the JTX Air Bike was delivered as scheduled
- A few reviewers said that they had some questions and that JTX’s customer service was quick to respond and the word “friendly” appears often in the reviews we read
- You can adopt numerous hand positions to vary your workouts
- The whole ordering process was easy from start to finish
- Easy to set up and install
- The only negative we can find is that the maximum user weight is 110 kg (242 lbs) if you’re heavier than this then you’ll need to look at other options
Alternative Air Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of air bikes at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices to find the right exercise bike for you.
About the JTX Mission Air Bike
JTX is a frontrunner in UK fitness and home gym equipment. Providing excellent customer service and reliable products at affordable prices, JTX is fast becoming a leading brand – and rightly so.
The JTX Mission Air Bike is another fantastic piece of cardio equipment to consider for your home gym.
Whether your preference is steady-state or HIIT cardio, this air bike meets the requirements, as some reviewers have pointed out.
You can perform a full-body workout – be it for CrossFit or general workouts. With 8 pre-set programmes, the workout intensity matches your pace – so the harder you push, the harder the resistance becomes.
The LCD monitor provides all the key data you’ll need to check your progress. You’ll find pace, distance, speed, calories, and target time.
You can even set your own interval times for HIIT training which is a really handy feature.
Customers say that it is built like a tank, and with a heavy 63 kg frame, it is sturdy and won’t move around while you’re exercising.
Finally, the oversized, fully adjustable seat means you’ll find the perfect position for maximum comfort. The seat moves up and down and forwards and backwards
JTX Mission Air Bike Specs
- Belt-driven fan
- Adjustable seat
- Infinity resistance
- 6 Core Stats Computer
- 8 workout programmes
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Max. user weight: 110 kg
- Product weight: 63.5 kg
- Dimensions: 122.5 x 55 x 120 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 2-year in-home warrantly
Alternative Exercise Bikes
Compare features and prices of alternative exercise bikes below.
NordicTrack GX 2.7 U Exercise Bike£350.00
NordicTrack S15i Studio Cycle£1,499.00
ProForm Studio Bike Pro 22£1,299.00
ProForm Carbon CX Exercise Bike£399.00
ProForm 500 SPX Indoor Exercise Bike£499.00
Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike£199.00
ProForm 325 CSX+ Recumbent Exercise Bike£449.00
NordicTrack VR19 Recumbent Exercise Bike£499.00
Hop-Sport Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike£140.06
JACKCOMCOM Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
DKN RB-4i Recumbent Exercise Bike£599.00
Sportstech ES600 Professional Recumbent Bike£669.00
JTX Cyclo Studio Indoor Training Bike£749.00
JTX Cyclo-5 Upright Exercise Bike£639.00
Specification: JTX Mission Air Bike