JTX Freedom Air Rower
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at JTX Fitness.
- At jtxfitness.com you can purchase JTX Freedom Air Rowing Machine - Black for only £549.00
- The lowest price of JTX Freedom Air Rowing Machine - Silver was obtained on December 2, 2020 9:28 pm.
JTX Freedom Air Rower Prices
|Price history for JTX Freedom Air Rowing Machine - Silver|
JTX Freedom Air Rower Reviews & Videos
We looked online for JTX Freedom Air Rower reviews to see what people think of this rowing machine. Out of 132 online customer reviews, it scored 4.7 out of 5. Users were pleased with the solid build quality, the range of resistance, and ease of setup. Cons include the chain drive, which can be a little noisier than other rowers.
- Solid build quality
- Great range of resistance levels
- Easy to set up
- Smooth rowing action
- Powerful fan
- Detailed and clear instructions
- Chain drive makes it a little louder than other rowers
- Seat rollers leave black marks on first few uses – but wipes clean
- Can take a little while to assemble
Alternative Rowing Machines Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of rowing machines under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best rowing machine for your needs.
JTX Freedom Air Rower Features, Specs, and Benefits
The JTX Freedom Air Rower is foldable, includes 16 dual-resistance levels, and has 6-point fully adjustable pedals. With its advanced computer, ergonomic design, and durable build, it is regarded as one of the best rowing machines money can buy. So, here are the main features and benefits:
- Resistance – airflow and electromagnetic resistance
- 16 resistance levels
- 8 pre-set workout programmes including target heart rate, hill profile, and interval training.
- Display console tracks distance, speed, 500m Split Time, strokes per minute, heart rate, stroke revolutions and torque/power
- 6-point adjustable footrest
- Monorail length: 130 cm
- Dimensions: 225 x 58 x 86 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded Dimensions: 112 x 58 x 160 cm (L x W x H)
- Max User Weight: 130kg
- Product Weight: 38kg
- Wheels/rollers for easy transportation
- Warranty: 2 year in-home repair warranty with all parts and labour included. Warranties are registered automatically when you buy direct from JTX Fitness
JTX Freedom Air Rower vs. Concept 2 Model D
Naturally, if you’re in the market for a new rower, you will have read about the Concept2 Rowing Machine Model D. Several users of both the JTX and the Concept2 were unsure why the Concept2 was more expensive, as they have similar build quality and features. That said, we thought we’d investigate and provide a definitive answer regarding these two popular rowing machines.
Which is lighter?
At 26 kg vs. 38 kg, the Concept 2 is a clear winner when it comes to overall weight. If weight is important to you, then you’ll be interested to learn that the Freedom Air Rower is 46% heavier.
What’s the Difference in Maximum User Weight?
There is no comparison when it comes to the maximum user weight: The Concept2 is tested to support weights up to 227kg (500lbs) vs. the JTX’s 130kg (286 lbs). If you weigh more than 130kg, your choice is limited to the Concept2.
Which Has Better Storage Dimensions?
One of the main features of both the JTX Freedom Air Rower and the Concept2 Model D is the storage capabilities. So, which takes up less space when being stored? The winner, again, is the Concept2, taking up just 0.75 square metres vs. 1.03 square metres for the JTX.
Which Console is Better?
Again, the Concept2 wins this battle. With ANT+ wireless connectivity and Bluetooth, you can connect it to many apps, heart rate belts, and fitness devices. They also sync to the Concept2 Online Logbook.
Which Other Important Features Should I Consider?
One of the main considerations is the price: The Concept 2 can be twice as expensive, so there is a huge difference in price.
So, here is what we recommend: If connectivity, tracking your workouts, and storing the data is highly important, and you need to save space, then opt for the Concept2. If, however, space is not so much of an issue, and you are happy with less connectivity and don’t weight over 130 kg, then the JTX Freedom Air Rower is an amazing buy.
JTX Freedom Air Rower User Manual
While we were unable to locate the exact user manual for this product, JTX has an awesome page which provides handy maintenance and assembly tips.
Alternative Rowing Machines
You can check out reviews and ratings of rowing machines at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right bag for your goals.
Specification: JTX Freedom Air Rower
Distance, Heart Rate, Speed, Stroke rate, Time, Total Strokes
|Max User Weight||