JTX Cyclo 6 Indoor Exercise Bike
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at JTX Fitness.
- At jtxfitness.com you can purchase JTX Cyclo-6: Indoor Exercise Bike for only £499.00
- The lowest price of JTX Cyclo-6: Indoor Exercise Bike was obtained on August 2, 2021 6:01 am.
JTX Cyclo 6 Indoor Exercise Bike Prices
|Price history for JTX Cyclo-6: Indoor Exercise Bike|
JTX Cyclo 6 Exercise Bike Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 185 online user reviews of the JTX Cyclo 6 Exercise Bike. Overall, this exercise bike scored 4.7 out of 5.
Users were pleased with the solid build, smooth and silent motion, and exceptional customer service.
- Several reviewers report this bike as being the best one they have ever purchased.
- Reviewers said that the customer service from JTX is exceptional. Any reviewer who had an issue was dealt with in a friendly and prompt manner, with replacements being sent.
- The seat is comfortable, according to the majority of reviewers. Those who were not happy with the seat were able to easily add a gel saddle cover to improve their comfort.
- Easy to set up, though some people (and the instructions) suggest having two people assemble it. It tends to take around 30 minutes for those choosing to do it alone.
- The item arrives very well packaged.
- Great value product, packing features you might normally find in gym-quality fitness equipment, all at a reasonable price.
- With sturdiness and the solid build comes the weight – quite a few customers mentioned how heavy it was, however, drew attention to the wheels which made it easy to move around once assembled.
- The minimum saddle height might still be too high for some users. This was partly due to an Allen type screw preventing the saddle moving lower, so this buyer needed to purchase the key to remove the screw to allow the saddle to move low enough to comfortably use.
- The display console is not the same standard as the rest of the machine. Readouts are a little small, making it difficult to read for some.
- The heart rate sensors are not positioned optimally, according to one reviewer.
- There is a slight clanking noise when riding fast and standing up, but this was an issue only reported by one reviewer, and only in one certain situation.
Alternative JTX Exercise Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of JTX exercise bikes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the right exercise bike.
About the JTX Cyclo 6 Indoor Exercise Bike
The Clyco 6 is a studio-quality spin bike from fitness equipment manufacturers, JTX. Incorporating a heavy, 22kg flywheel, this exercise bike is super smooth, well-balanced, and quiet.
Thanks to the Quadri-Set Adjustment System, the Cyclo 6 offers a range of positioning options. This allows users to create better posture and alignment to help maximise performance and minimise discomfort.
Weighing in at 64kg, it is clear from the outset that this bike is built to studio standards while being priced for home use. The large flywheel and heavy-duty frame combine to make this machine exceptionally sturdy, quiet, and smooth.
Although one reviewer criticised the heart rate sensors, he did draw attention to the wireless strat which appears to come with this model. This allows for accurate heart rate measuring.
Users can also connect the Peloton Digital app which transports you to LA for classes with top trainers.
Alternative Exercise Bikes Under £500
You’ll find a huge selection of exercise bikes under £500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best exercise bikes for your needs.
Features, Benefits & Specs
- 22 kg flywheel
- Digital display monitor – reports pulse, time, distance, speed, RPM and calories.
- Free heart rate chest strap
- Adjustable handlebars
- Adjustable seat – both horizontally and vertically
- Emergency stop button for added safety
- 3-piece crank
- Infinity resistance
- Padded saddle
- Transport wheels
- Max. user weight: 160 kg
- Product weight: 67 kg
- Dimensions: 124 x 54 x 122 cm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: lifetime frame warranty, and 2-year repairs.
JTX Cyclo 6 Manual & Maintenance
Once you’ve purchased your new indoor exercise bike, you’ll need to ensure you can keep it in perfect working order. The guys at JTX have created an exercise bike maintenance guide where you’ll learn how to:
- assemble the exercise bike
- stabilise the machine
- adjust loose saddles
- lubricate the pedals
- tighten the adjustors
- lubricate brake pedals
Alternative Spinning Bikes
You can check out reviews and ratings of spinning bikes at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best spin bike for your needs.
Specification: JTX Cyclo 6 Indoor Exercise Bike