JLL S400 Treadmill
- All prices mentioned above are in British pound.
- This product is available at Amazon.co.uk, eBay.
- At amazon.co.uk you can purchase JLL S400 Folding Treadmill, 2021 New Generation Digital Control 4.5HP Motor, Large Running Area, 20 Level Incline, 15 Programmes, Speakers, Bluetooth, USB & AUX, 16 Point Cushion Deck, LCD Display for only £619.99
- The lowest price of JLL S400 Folding Treadmill, 2021 New Generation Digital Control 4.5HP Motor, Large Running Area, 20 Level Incline, 15 Programmes, Speakers, Bluetooth, USB & AUX, 16 Point Cushion Deck, LCD Display was obtained on September 23, 2021 1:05 pm.
JLL S400 Treadmill Prices
JLL S400 Treadmill Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 82 reviews of the JLL S400 Treadmill. Overall, this treadmill scored 4.2 out of 5. This score is based on ratings of both the 2018 and 2019 version. Users were pleased with the sturdiness, the value for money and range of programmes.
- This treadmill feels sturdy when running on it.
- The majority of buyers are happy with the value of this machine – for the price, there are not many others that cram the same amount of features.
- Reviewers praised the range of programmes you can choose from.
- Enough running room for one user, who reports being 6′ 1″.
- Speed and incline settings are seamless, making for an enjoyable workout.
- The instructions are simple, making this treadmill easy to assemble.
- Although this treadmill folds, it doesn’t save that much space, as it does not fold away completely.
- For the 2019 model, one user reported the screws for the bottom being too short, so had to leave the washers off to get the screws to fit.
- The overall quality (for the 2019 model) was not great, with the anti-slip treads not glued in place properly.
- Heart rate monitor is not accurate and no consistency.
- The built-in speakers are okay, but not great, according to some users.
- Some reviewers (of the 2018 version) reported poor customer service from JLL.
- The motor burned out (2018 version) after 15 months of use.
About the S400 Treadmill
JLL has developed a reputation for building high-quality, affordable fitness equipment. In addition to the great features of the popular S300 treadmill, the S400 includes a bigger, 5.5 inch LCD monitor and a larger running area (135 cm x 45 cm, vs 123cm x 41 cm).
Alternative JLL Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of JLL treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
Demo Videos & Assembly Instructions
Alternative Treadmills Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
JLL S400 Features, Benefits & Specs:
- 15 pre-set running programmes
- 5.-Inch LCD monitor with adjustable brightness (displays speed, distance, time, heart rate and calories burned)
- 4.5 Peak HP/2.5 continuous (CHP) motor.
- Speed 0.3 km/h to 16 km/h (10 mph)
- High-powered speakers
- Premium running belt
- iPhone, MP3 & iPod connectivity and USB interface
- Foldable- fold and drop system
- 16-point cushion deck absorption system
- 20 incline levels
- Built-in wheels
- Running area size: 135 cm length, 45 cm wide
- Maximum user weight 120 kgs
- Warranty – 2 years parts and labour, five years motor, and lifetime frame warranty.
Keep track of your progress with the 5″ LCD console with adjustable brightness. The console allows you to view key stats such as speed, distance, time, pulse and calories. The console is Bluetooth enabled and features USD and AUX port.
20 Incline Levels
Whether you’re looking to increase workout intensity, or simply add variety to your workout, the 20 levels of incline will help. Using buttons on the handrail, you can easily adjust the incline to vary your workout and burn more calories (up to four times as many on the highest incline setting!)
One of the most significant issues with running, in general, is the impact it has on joints. The 16-point cushioning system absorbs impact, which helps to reduce joint problems while making your workout more comfortable and enjoyable.
Premium Running Belt
Designed for endurance, the running belt is made from premium materials so that it lasts longer. The running surface measures 135 cm by 45 cm, which is more than enough room – even for taller users (one reviewer who stands at 6′ 1″ reported no issues with the surface dimensions)
Best Price & Price History
You can check out reviews and ratings of treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: JLL S400 Treadmill