JLL S400 Treadmill
JLL S400 Treadmill Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 82 reviews of the JLL S400 Treadmill. Overall, this treadmill scored 4.2 out of 5. This score is based on ratings of both the 2018 and 2019 version. Users were pleased with the sturdiness, the value for money and range of programmes.
- This treadmill feels sturdy when running on it.
- The majority of buyers are happy with the value of this machine – for the price, there are not many others that cram the same amount of features.
- Reviewers praised the range of programmes you can choose from.
- Enough running room for one user, who reports being 6′ 1″.
- Speed and incline settings are seamless, making for an enjoyable workout.
- The instructions are simple, making this treadmill easy to assemble.
- Although this treadmill folds, it doesn’t actually save that much space, as it does not fold away completely.
- For the 2019 model, one user reported the screws for the bottom being too short, so had to leave the washers off in order to get the screws to fit.
- The overall quality (for the 2019 model) was not great, with the anti-slip treads not glued in place properly.
- Heart rate monitor is not accurate, and no consistency.
- The built in speakers are okay, but not great, according to some users.
- Some reviewers (of the 2018 version) reported poor customer service from JLL.
- The motor burned out (2018 version) after 15 months of use.
About the S400 Treadmill
JLL has developed a reputation for building high-quality, affodrable fitness equipment. In addition to the great features of the popular S300 treadmill, the S400 includes a bigger, 5.5 inch LCD monitor and a larger running area (135 cm x 45 cm, vs 123cm x 41 cm).
Demo Videos & Assembly Instructions
JLL S400 Features, Benefits & Specs:
- 15 pre-set running programmes
- 5.-Inch LCD monitor with adjustable brightness (displays speed, distance, time, heart rate and calories burned)
- 4.5 Peak HP/2.5 continuous (CHP) motor.
- Speed 0.3 km/h to 16 km/h (10 mph)
- High-powered speakers
- Premium running belt
- iPhone, MP3 & iPod connectivity and USB interface
- Foldable- fold and drop system
- 16-point cushion deck absorption system
- 20 incline levels
- Built-in wheels
- Running area size: 135 cm length, 45 cm wide
- Maximum user weight 120 kgs
- Warranty – 2 years parts and labour, 5 years motor, and lifetime frame warranty.
Keep track of your progress with the 5″ LCD display console with adjustable brightness. The console allows you to view key stats such as speed, distance, time, pulse and calories. The console is bluetooth enabled and features USD and AUX port.
20 Incline Levels
Whether you’re looking to increase workout intensity, or simply add variety to your workout, the 20 levels of incline will help. Using buttons on the handrail, you can easily adjust the incline to vary your workout and burn more calories (up to four times as many on the highest incline setting!)
One of the biggest issues with running, in general, is the impact it has on joints. The 16-point cushioning system absorbs impact, which helps to reduce joint issues while making your workout more comfortable and enjoyable.
Premium Running Belt
Designed for endurance, the running belt is made from premium materials so that it lasts longer. The running surface measures 135 cm by 45 cm, which is more than enough room – even for taller users (one reviewer who stands at 6′ 1″ reported no issues with the surface dimensions)
JLL Discount Codes
We’ve included discount codes which might be relevant to this item. Check out the ones listed below to see if you can save even more!
Specification: JLL S400 Treadmill
Average Speed, Calories, Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, iPod Connector, Speakers, Speed, Time
|Max User Weight|
|Pre-set Workout Programmes|
|Motor Power (HP)|
Display, Foldable, Wheels/Rollers