JLL S300 Treadmill
Available from LE17 area close to Broughton Astley. Follow below link for info.
JLL S300 Digital Treadmill Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 257 customer reviews for the JLL S300 Treadmill. Overall, this treadmill scored 4.4 out of 5. Users were pleased with the ease of assembly, space-saving design, and range of features for the price bracket.
- This is a compact treadmill, so great for those with limited space.
- Very easy to assemble, as reported by many people, including older users (70 years +).
- Wide range of features for the price bracket.
- Sturdy and stable.
- Several customers report waiting months for JLL to fix faulty products which are in warranty.
- Quite a lot of customers report different problems and suggest this machine is not suitable for people over 12 stone (77 kg, 170 lbs)
- The treadmill slips when you increase the speed, according to some users.
- Speakers are not very good quality.
Alternative JLL Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of JLL treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare prices, specs, and features to find the best running machine for your needs.
Alternative Treadmills Under £500
You’ll find a huge selection of treadmills under £500 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternatives below to find the best running machine for your needs.
About the JLL S300 Treadmill
The JLL S300 Treadmill is a fantastic digital treadmill, and likely the best you will get for less than £500. It is foldable, with 20 incline levels and 15 built-in workout programmes. You can easily track your progress with the awesome 5-Inch LCD monitor. It displays time, distance, speed, calories & heart rate.
With a top speed of 16 km/h, built-in speakers and iPod and MP3 connectivity, there is not much that this awesome treadmill from JLL Fitness doesn’t have!
JLL S300 Digital Folding Treadmill Features & Benefits
- Top speed: 16 km/h
- Running area: 123 x 41 cm
- Incline: 20 levels
- Display: 5″ LCD monitor feeds back time, distance, speed, calories, and heart rate.
- Workout programmes: 15 (including 3 customisable programmes)
- Connectivity: MP3, iPod, iPhone, and USB interface
- Running deck: 16-point cushion absorption system
- Foldable design
- Max. user weight: 120 kgs
- Warranty: home use warranty covers 2 years parts and labour, lifetime frame, and 5 years motor
How Does the JLL S300 Treadmill Compare?
Below we have added the top 5 treadmills in this price category. The score on the left (or right if viewing on mobile) is our Savvy Score which accounts for all features such as running area, top speed, incline etc. However, if you wish to compare all features, simply click the “add to compare” button and then you can see all of these features in more detail.
Alternative Cheap Treadmills
You can check out reviews and ratings of cheap treadmills at Fitness Savvy. Compare features and prices and find the right treadmill for your fitness goals.
Specification: JLL S300 Treadmill