JLL S300 Treadmill
JLL S300 Digital Treadmill Review
Fitness Savvy looked online and discovered 257 customer reviews for the JLL S300 Treadmill. Overall, this treadmill scored 4.4 out of 5. Users were pleased with the ease of assembly, space-saving design, and range of features for the price bracket.
- This is a compact treadmill, so great for those with limited space.
- Very easy to assemble, as reported by many people, including older users (70 years +).
- Wide range of features for the price bracket.
- Sturdy and stable.
- Several customers report waiting months for JLL to fix faulty products which are in warranty.
- One reviewer reports having over £150 deducted from their refund for returning the item.
- Quite a lot of customers report different problems and suggest this machine is not suitable for people over 12 stone (77 kg, 170 lbs)
- The treadmill slips when you increase the speed, according to some users.
- Speakers are not very good quality.
JLL S300 Videos
JLL S300 Best Price & Discount Codes
We’ve included discount codes which might be relevant to this item. Check out the ones listed below to see if you can save even more!
About the JLL S300 Treadmill
The JLL S300 Treadmill is a fantastic digital treadmill, and likely the best you will get for less than £500. It is foldable, with 20 incline levels and 15 built-in workout programmes. You can easily track your progress with the awesome 5-Inch LCD monitor. It displays time, distance, speed, calories & heart rate.
With a top speed of 16 km/h, built-in speakers and iPod and MP3 connectivity, there is not much that this awesome treadmill from JLL Fitness doesn’t have!
JLL S300 Digital Folding Treadmill Features & Benefits
- Speed ranges from 0.3 km/h to 16 km/h; Incline ranges from 0 to 20 levels
- 5-Inch LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, heart rate and calories
- 15 running programs, first 3 programs can be customised; High powered speakers; iPod, iPhone, MP3 connectivity and USB interface
- 16-point cushion deck absorption system; Foldable with built-in wheels. Running area size is 123 cm in length and 41 cm in width; Maximum user weight is 120 kgs or 18.89 stone.
- Home use only; 2 years parts and labour, 5 years motor cover and a lifetime guarantee on the frame
You can also check out the hugely popular IC300 JLL Exercise Bike if that’s more your cup of tea!
Specification: JLL S300 Treadmill
|Top Speed (km/h)|
|Pre-set Workout Programmes|
|Max User Weight|
|Motor Power (HP)|
Calories Burned, Distance, Heart Rate, Speed, Time