Inspire Fitness BL1 Body Lift Home Gym
Inspire BL1 Reviews & Videos
Fitness Savvy searched online and found 5 user reviews of the Inspire Fitness BL1 Body Lift Home Gym. This multi-gym scored a highly impressive 4.8 out of 5, with users praising the quality, smooth operation, and straight-forward assembly.
- Good quality
- Smooth operation
- Easy to assemble
- No need for weight stacks or weight plates.
- Instructions can be misleading/confusing in some parts.
Inspire Fitness BL1 Body Lift Home Gym Key Features
The Inspire Fitness BL1 Body Lift Home Gym is a great, easy to use multi-gym. Instead of using weight plates, this machine relies on bodyweight.
- Easy select resistance level with one-handed adjustment slide.
- Fibreglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Robust polyurethane-coated cables, capable of up to 2000lbs of pressure
- Fully adjustable press arms, seat and back pad, accommodates multiple users
- 15 position lower-leverage system
Alternative Multi Gyms Under £1000
You’ll find a huge selection of multi gyms under £1000 at Fitness Savvy. Check out the alternative multi gyms below to find the right one for you.
Inspire BL1 Exercises
- Incline chest press
- Leg extension
- Pectoral flys
- Tricep pushdowns
- Rows/lateral pulldowns
- Upright rows
- Leg curl
- Bicep curls
Discount CodesNo coupons found.
Best Price & Price History
Alternative Multi Gyms & Home Gyms
With so many multi gyms & home gyms to choose from, we want to make sure you make the right choice. Compare prices and read reviews of suitable alternatives listed below.
Specification: Inspire Fitness BL1 Body Lift Home Gym
|Weight Loading Type||
|Max User Weight||
136 kg, 300 lbs
Here is the Inspire BL1 Owner’s Manual