Inspire Fitness BL1 Body Lift Home Gym
Inspire BL1 Reviews & Videos
Fitness Savvy searched online and found 5 user reviews of the Inspire Fitness BL1 Body Lift Home Gym. This multi-gym scored a highly impressive 4.8 out of 5, with users praising the quality, smooth operation, and straight-forward assembly.
- Good quality
- Smooth operation
- Easy to assemble
- No need for weight stacks or weight plates.
- Instructions can be misleading/confusing in some parts.
- If you have more space available, you can probably get something a little better for the same price. Head on over and compare multi-gyms to see what is available.
- Negative #3
Inspire Fitness BL1 Body Lift Home Gym Key Features
The Inspire Fitness BL1 Body Lift Home Gym is a great, easy to use multi-gym. Instead of using weight plates, this machine relies on bodyweight.
- Easy select resistance level with one-handed adjustment slide.
- Fibreglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- Robust polyurethane coated cables, capable of up to 2000lbs of pressure
- Fully adjustable press arms, seat and back pad accommodates multiple users
- 15 position lower-leverage system
Inspire BL1 Exercises
- Incline chest press
- Leg extension
- Pectoral flys
- Tricep push downs.
- Rows/lateral pull downs.
- Upright rows
- Leg curl
- Bicep curls
If you want to save even more on the Inspire BL1 Body Lift Home Gym, then check out the deals and offer codes below:
Specification: Inspire Fitness BL1 Body Lift Home Gym
|Weight Loading Type|
|Max User Weight|
Here is the Inspire BL1 Owner’s Manual